SERVER CONNECTION LOST

yilmazlarinumut

I can only play at factory and other maps make problem about server connection. can you help what is the problem ? 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlimJimBim

• sightseeer

• CoreHit

• Bravo_Two

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So since the time I've gotten this game to right now (about .8 to .12) I have an on and off issue with server stability. In .12, every other game i'm playing I get disconnected from with a "server con

i did get 3 disconnect in same map.the last one ended with my death. And i agree its happening way too often....Too the point it aint fun too even try... A old (2017) post i found talks about this

I've had this problem since 0.8. Australian servers suuuuuck.

Posted Images

Lewis2020
23 hours ago, CoreHit said:

anti cheat error is not the same :D , try check your firewall settings, reinstalling the game, etc.

I am aware. i have already tried these things. Its still not working. Hoping they will eventually reply to my ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
Lavawulf

I literally just had a disheartening game run, got my hands on very good loot, already past scav checkpoint in interchange and running to exfil at railway as the 10 minute warning hits..."EHEH!!  Server connection lost"   game is so unstable it won;t even go back to the main menu screen and I have to alt-F4 it. reopen it, load in have 4 minutes left to get there, easy peasy... "EhEh! Server connection lost"  Re load AGAIN, got 24 seconds left to make it half the run, no way to do it...thank you BATTLESTATE for getting a 3rd party to host servers and let them run them really badly and not worth the money.  This is causing me to want a refund because yes it is a BETA, but the problems in this forum and for a lot of people is not cause of the BETA part, but the 3rd party hosting that is not doing their ducking jobs and you pay them for that.  Thank you for the loss of my new P90 and ammo, new armored rig full of task items I needed, the new class 5 helmet, a bitcoin, and the graphics card all getting MIA because you can't make the 3rd party company you pay for do their job and don't seem to want to make your own servers for less as this game is growing in population faster now.  What is the point of playing if when people have fun the servers won't let them keep the joy.

Edited by Lavawulf
needed to add a sentence
  • 3 weeks later...
scrappercb
8 hours ago, Frog-Man said:

AU severs r crap and i cut even on 5 min factory scavs, absolute bull hit

Yeah mate it's constant.

pepepe
On 3/9/2021 at 6:39 AM, Frog-Man said:

AU severs r crap and i cut even on 5 min factory scavs, absolute bull hit

You are behind DS-Lite. Check in your modem/router what IPv4 adress you have.

10.x.x.x /24, 172.16.x.x /12, -> DS-Lite connection

If you are not in this IP-range, check, if the IP in your router is the same than on wieistmeineip.de

If they are different, you are behind a CGnat and therefore still behind DS-Lite

This does not work with EFT. Ask your ISP if you can upgrade to DualStack. If not, change the ISP

• 2 weeks later...
Iceman_01
On 2/20/2021 at 3:34 PM, Lavawulf said:

I literally just had a disheartening game run, got my hands on very good loot, already past scav checkpoint in interchange and running to exfil at railway as the 10 minute warning hits..."EHEH!!  Server connection lost"   game is so unstable it won;t even go back to the main menu screen and I have to alt-F4 it. reopen it, load in have 4 minutes left to get there, easy peasy... "EhEh! Server connection lost"  Re load AGAIN, got 24 seconds left to make it half the run, no way to do it...thank you BATTLESTATE for getting a 3rd party to host servers and let them run them really badly and not worth the money.  This is causing me to want a refund because yes it is a BETA, but the problems in this forum and for a lot of people is not cause of the BETA part, but the 3rd party hosting that is not doing their ducking jobs and you pay them for that.  Thank you for the loss of my new P90 and ammo, new armored rig full of task items I needed, the new class 5 helmet, a bitcoin, and the graphics card all getting MIA because you can't make the 3rd party company you pay for do their job and don't seem to want to make your own servers for less as this game is growing in population faster now.  What is the point of playing if when people have fun the servers won't let them keep the joy.

I just had basically the same problem on Reserve today. I loaded in 5 min in I got server disconnected error. Loaded back in scav was melting me. Killed him went on with my raid. 20 min left in the raid I was heading to D-2 extract and I heard a player scav camping the staircase so I engaged. I hit him a few times and went to push him and then got server disconnected again. Lost a 1.5 mill kit to a player scav bc of this bs.

P.S. I have had not RTT or internet issues while this has been happening. This is not the only time it has happened to me but this one is definitely the worst. 

• Sad 1
GlitchWizard

Three disconnects last night Nikita/Battlestate! 

I ran a speed test to confirm it wasn't my internet. Guess what? Perfect internet. Im hardwired. I dont want to hear excuses of why/why not its dropping the connection. FIX IT.

I lost 1 million in labs - card + loadout, Lost 500k in customs and then I thought well this isnt going well I might as well run a scav. NOPE SERVER DISCONNECTED. 

Bottom line is when you need to invest around a hour a game, gear and waiting around for this game to load, to go in and disconnect when you have been promising better servers it doesnt make this game worth it. 

thesantaman

It's been 2,000 hours for me an this bug has not been fixed, along with a mass of others.  

EXDIESEL

On the third day, when the REID starts, the same message is still given: you have lost connection to the server

I will demand a refund for this game!

• 2 weeks later...
Topotamadree

Good evening. I am posting here due to desperation.

I have not being able to play for a month. Just a few days it worked, but the others I got server connection lost after 5 minutes. Then instantly after re entering the raid.

It is account related, as my friend logged with my account and he had the same problem. He can play on his with no issue.

I have 0% loss or not any connectivity problems, not using wifi, using IPv4. I got on the console the message "disconnected coming from a script".

What the hell is this? I really regret buying this game at this point...

Is this some kind of ghost ban or what on earth is happening?

1581080948_2021-04-0922-52_0.0-9997_50.1_0_00_30.0-0.9_5.08(0).thumb.png.2a38d6465cc332470011cd5ecb402996.png

Edited by Topotamadree