SlimJimBim

SERVER CONNECTION LOST

caprichromis

Happend very often some days, and had some days without "connection to server lost"... weird.

My connection is fine, 150 mb wired. Happend even 2-3 times in the same session! Both as PMC and Scav run.

It's pretty annoying... 

• Sad 1

sightseeer

I have 220 MBps connection and I only do scav and hatched runs now. Even on my hatched runs I have connection to server lost on a lot of servers (like every 5 or 6ish run) which is a lot, because I usually just disconnect after I found something valuable and that can happen at like 5 minutes into the raid already.

I would like to play geared though but I have lost 66% of my gear to "connection lost" and only 33% to deaths on my last 3 raids, thats why I will hatched run until I dont experience "connection to server lost" for a few days in a row.

I am pretty sure its due to some specific servers but I have no clue how to identify which server I am playing on. It would help a lot as I could just tick the servers I know are the most stable for me.

LilRussianBoi

IV just been on interchange and I lost connection about 10-15 times and then I died to invincible scabs and lost all the gear I went in with and the loot I grabbed, what's with the servers and why can't I connect, my internet is perfectly fine so I don't get it????

DeadEyeDuck

It's happening to me since Sunday, something has changed on the Server end and now I can't connect to any PMC raid, it disconnects on loading loot everytime on every server! Someone on the Dev team needs to be actually working to fix this as the game is now unplayable this week - are they even listening?!?>!

dikboi

Server connection lost happened very rarely before, now it seems like every other raid I get booted at inconvenient times.

sightseeer

Yes I am still doing only hatchling runs and I still have this like every 5 raid. Most of the time the "reconnect" doenst work so I just confirm leave. Everytime its satisfying as I dont lose any gear to that anymore. I have 4-5 per day of these ""connection lost to server". As soon as I stop experiencing that for 3 days in a row I will go back to full gear. I feel sorry for all the geared people on resort, who kill me after my gamma is full ok LEDx, Rolex, Ophtalmos, Lions etc. but I will not any more gear to that critical issue anymore. I am sick of it. I had like 80% survival rate and then I started to die 2 out of 3 times to this connection issue.

My internet connection to other servers like spotify, youtube, discord etc. are stable I have not a single disconnect or issue. This is clearly some few servers that are acting up.

DeadEyeDuck
8 hours ago, sightseeer said:

Yes I am still doing only hatchling runs and I still have this like every 5 raid. Most of the time the "reconnect" doenst work so I just confirm leave. Everytime its satisfying as I dont lose any gear to that anymore. I have 4-5 per day of these ""connection lost to server". As soon as I stop experiencing that for 3 days in a row I will go back to full gear. I feel sorry for all the geared people on resort, who kill me after my gamma is full ok LEDx, Rolex, Ophtalmos, Lions etc. but I will not any more gear to that critical issue anymore. I am sick of it. I had like 80% survival rate and then I started to die 2 out of 3 times to this connection issue.

My internet connection to other servers like spotify, youtube, discord etc. are stable I have not a single disconnect or issue. This is clearly some few servers that are acting up.

They've definitely changed something this week on the server side, maybe to bolster performance or high ping players, however now the servers kick everyone out! It's annoying and has spoilt 0.12 patch really as it was going OK

• Upvote 1

Richard12q

Opem CMD in administrator mode and use "ipconfig /flushdns" it helped no fixed but helped a lot

• Thanks 1

mlwilke

So what works for me most of the time is i only use certain servers. If i get kicked on one i note it down and avoid it. I have like three that seem to work for me. It's not ok by any means but workable :/

DeadEyeDuck
1 hour ago, mlwilke said:

So what works for me most of the time is i only use certain servers. If i get kicked on one i note it down and avoid it. I have like three that seem to work for me. It's not ok by any means but workable :/

Why have they changed something though? Surely now lots of people can't get into raids which defeats the whole point of the game

DARK_SILENT

4 times on just one raid, i can't even finish the raid because the lost connection always make me die. My first day on the game, but is impossible still playing with this problem. *on(Brazilian server). 

Edited by DARK_SILENT
Information complement.

Sneakgameplay
On 12/21/2019 at 6:29 PM, DARK_SILENT said:

4 times on just one raid, i can't even finish the raid because the lost connection always make me die. My first day on the game, but is impossible still playing with this problem. *on(Brazilian server). 

Same here!!!

Kirisaki_xX

When playing with friends on any map (not encluding factory map) i get "server connection lost" at the start. and everytime i try to reconnect it's says the same. But the maps working fine without any lags or internet issues when i play alone...

CAN U EXPLAIN ME THIS ??????

Cest7

I get this nearly 100% but only on the seattle server

dodelu

what is the mean? when i enter scav or pmc this error occur. 

2019-12-2520-29_0.0_-9997.5_-0.1_0.0_0.9_0.0_0.5_0.png

GabeFPS

Bought the game for Black Friday last month. Since then, i've had constant issues with losing connection to server. Most of the time, i'm able to rejoin the game, but the 5-10 min of loading in usually causes my death afterwards. Sometimes i'm unlucky and die to scav or player while i'm trying to rejoin. At that point, it doesnt let me join the game. 

No solution to this issue so far from the Devs? This game is basically unplayable as a PMC for me as i dont want to lose my gear to server disconnect issues. Even as a scav i lose connection and die... dont know what to do but might stop playing this game for a while until this issue is resolved.

aPombaSniper
On 12/21/2019 at 6:29 PM, DARK_SILENT said:

Same here

skoggkat

Same issue with me. I bought the game on black Friday and really like it but and getting REALLY irritated. I have only been able to finish one PMC raid. All the others I get disconnected. 

houba

Waiting for Tarkov.... they know this issue, but but they won't fix is cause its a amount of like 10% of players who have this issue 

TheWanderingWar

I have owned the game since Friday December 27th. Since then I have had more than I can count. On a rock solid 1 gigabit cable connection. Today has been the worst by far, I have tried to join 2 games. 1 as my PMC and one as a SCAV. Literally it happens before it even visually puts up the game world. Basically at the moment loading is done, it fades to "Sever Connection Lost" The 3 total times I stayed connected long enough to move, 40 seconds was the longest. The scav run, I stayed alive the whole raid, but was disconnected and attempted to reconnect throughout the entirety of the rain timer. 

The game has zero issue keeping track of my character in game. So when my PMC is killed I am heavily damaged and lost my gear. So I have to expend more resources to heal my character just to get fucked again... Stop charging for a game you cannot even fix the most basic and vital part of. I get its a beta, but this is nonsense. You dont need more money, you need to do work. So do your job and get to work.

This is the most infuriating crap I have ever dealt with. Even PUBG has never been this bad, console or PC.

Edited by TheWanderingWar

GabeFPS

Honestly today has been the worst day for me in server connection lost. Worst part about it is that I switched to another server (NA) and started manually crossing out servers that I would get constant raid disconnects. I thought i finally found the one server that doesnt duck me every single game. So then my dumbass decides to buy EOD edition thinking I finally found the fix for this crap games server disconnects.

But i was wrong. 3 disconnects in the same PMC raid today that ultimately resulted in me getting headshot by a sniper cause im standing still in the middle of reserve. This is completely unacceptable. Even a game that is in Beta should not have this sort of game breaking issue. Does any1 have advice on how I can seek a refund for my EOD purchase? If i don't get anywhere with Support, I'm going to just make a claim on my PayPal account. 

Thoughts?

houba
vor 17 Stunden schrieb GabeFPS:

Honestly today has been the worst day for me in server connection lost. Worst part about it is that I switched to another server (NA) and started manually crossing out servers that I would get constant raid disconnects. I thought i finally found the one server that doesnt duck me every single game. So then my dumbass decides to buy EOD edition thinking I finally found the fix for this crap games server disconnects.

But i was wrong. 3 disconnects in the same PMC raid today that ultimately resulted in me getting headshot by a sniper cause im standing still in the middle of reserve. This is completely unacceptable. Even a game that is in Beta should not have this sort of game breaking issue. Does any1 have advice on how I can seek a refund for my EOD purchase? If i don't get anywhere with Support, I'm going to just make a claim on my PayPal account. 

Thoughts?

There is no refund for this i think, because its an Beta.

houba

There are some Posts in the Forum about this problem. Probleme could be the Dual Stack mode (IPv4/IPv6) wich is not activated by your ISP.

Edited by houba

APackofHobos

If it is dualstack could you give an explanation of how to fix it? 

I have disabled ipv6 restarted computer and tried to no avail. 

I can get into game occasionally but never for longer than a minute. My internet is superb. Will redownloading the game maybe fix it? 

Edit: Set static ip no success

Edited by APackofHobos

GabeFPS
15 hours ago, APackofHobos said:

If it is dualstack could you give an explanation of how to fix it? 

I have disabled ipv6 restarted computer and tried to no avail. 

I can get into game occasionally but never for longer than a minute. My internet is superb. Will redownloading the game maybe fix it? 

Edit: Set static ip no success

I've tried redownloading game but kept having same issues. Static IP not a solution either. I'm having my ISP come check out my lines today to test what's going on. I ping tested last night and was dropping packets to Google.com so it may be an issue on my end. Idk how. I have excellent, hard-wired connection, and i dont have this issue with other games. May be that Tarkov's servers are extremely sensitive to any latency or ping fluctuation.