geir87

Scav karma

Xarc
1 hour ago, LewdGeek said:

This is stupid because everybody is playing as BEAR and 1/4 of the players playing as USEC

You will have both factions BEAR and USEC to choose from but I don't know when.

LewdGeek
16 minutes ago, Xarc said:

You will have both factions BEAR and USEC to choose from but I don't know when.

???? I don't understand your post here??? I said EVERYONE will go for the BEAR cuz they are the Good guys there and the USEC faction will be Empty and it will make the USEC faction empty, SO, IF you want to get some good gear you HAVE TO KILL OTHER PLAYERS and they will add this KARMA trash system that will make EVERYBODY have bad Karma because EVERYBODY will be in the BEAR.

IS that better explained to you now????

AND ALL THE PLAYER that would want a good Karma (Like me) will lose everything... BECAUSE we will try to ask people wich faction they are before shooting, AND all the people that want good Karma WILL STOP PLAYING.

Edited by LewdGeek

LewdGeek

THIS IS A REALLY BAD IDEA this is gonna bomb the player base like never before this is something people doesn't like at long term, this is cool to read about it and see it but after a while this system will pissed the people.

Xarc
2 minutes ago, LewdGeek said:

???? I don't understand your post here??? I said EVERYONE will go for the BEAR cuz they are the Good guys there and the USEC faction will be Empty and it will make the USEC faction empty, SO, IF you want to get some good gear you HAVE TO KILL OTHER PLAYERS and they will add this KARMA trash system that will make EVERYBODY have bad Karma because EVERYBODY will be in the BEAR.

IS that better explained to you now????

You don't have to yell (I heard you ;) ). They are like this because for the moment you have to choose only one faction ... if they had both factions I think things could be more balanced.