xXDaKoTaGrAyXx

Scav Killing Scav

xXDaKoTaGrAyXx

They need to punish scavs for killing other scav players. It doesnt have to be anything severe just make it like an hour ban for each scav player killed. It makes the game beyond unenjoyable when you literally get camped and you see the name of the person that killed you is none other than a "so called" fellow scav....

reepoman1144

This is all you need to know about Scavs.

"Amidst the chaos and lawlessness, scarcity of vital provisions and territories, the first to lift up their heads are shady characters, unembarrassed by excessive moral or ethical restraints or quick to lose them under influence of conditions. They gather into packs, living by dog-eat-dog rules, cutting each other throats over a better piece. This is how yesterday's civilians become Scavs"

• Upvote 2

Nostromo77

In my opinion there should be a possibility of hostility of other Scav to you as Scav. 
If you kill other Scavs frequently or often, not just dending yourself, then they should behave to you aggressive not only in that particular raid, but with a specific probability in other raids, depending how often you hurt or kill them.

• Like 1

Poriomania

If you shoot scavs as a scav the AI scavs will attack you, so there already is a punishment.

Nostromo77
Am 7.11.2019 um 15:28 schrieb Poriomania:

If you shoot scavs as a scav the AI scavs will attack you, so there already is a punishment.

It‘s obvious that this is not enough punishment..

Poriomania
6 minutes ago, Nostromo77 said:

It‘s obvious that this is not enough punishment..

Well, i suppose when karma/reputation system gets implemented we may see more punishment for repeated bad behaviuor.

Sleepyyy

"I have a dream" [...] that one day player scavs will unite and tear down an entire raid of pmcs :ph34r:

There was a time back then in which player scavs would cooperate more between each other, especially in factory, which is clearly not the case nowadays. 

Best we can do, other than using the universal motto "Wiggle" is wait for the karma system to be implemented :begreat:

Nostromo77

Yes karma..and the implementation of VoIP could/will help some Scav players to unite..rather than kill each other and get killed by PMCs..

Nameless_Terror

As for punishment... The point of Anarchy is that there are no rules. As a PMC I'm typically as blood thirsty as it gets. Even to the point of taking pot shots at distant groups with 0 intent on trying to loot them. Get some kills and get away. XP is XP.

I'm not sure about you guys but I've see a LOT of player scav co-operation since the patch. Prior to the patch it seemed like 9/10 player scavs shot on sight. I've even gotten what I call peace offerings from other scavs where they give you a piece of loot after wiggling. I've gotten to the point when I'm surprised a player scav shot me unless they were camping an exit or loot spot. 

I refuse to kill player scavs unless they shoot first. Do your best to wiggle, call out, and wave frequently to advertise you are a player scav. The less you hide it, the less other player scavs are inclined to shoot you. You might be surprised. You literally lose nothing but some time if you die. Sometimes I get executed. Usually I have a fun experience with some random guys or just keep looting depending on how the map looks at that point.

Cevune
On 11/17/2019 at 10:17 PM, Nameless_Terror said:

As for punishment... The point of Anarchy is that there are no rules.

Is an informal militia really Anarchy though? Like, they're banding together in a sort of gangster home guard, there's definitely some order and notoriety involved in such an environment.

Nameless_Terror
15 minutes ago, Cevune said:

Is an informal militia really Anarchy though? Like, they're banding together in a sort of gangster home guard, there's definitely some order and notoriety involved in such an environment.

image.png.8d25fe85ffaf2ab25579bfca730f235a.png

Scavs co-operate far too much as it is. Scavs who spawned far away from each other should have a chance of being hostile if they encounter each other. 

Cevune
4 hours ago, Nameless_Terror said:

image.png.8d25fe85ffaf2ab25579bfca730f235a.png

Scavs co-operate far too much as it is. Scavs who spawned far away from each other should have a chance of being hostile if they encounter each other. 

There already is the chance. I wasn't really talking about gameplay anyway, I was just remarking that Scavs aren't really anarchic individualists, they're more like several mafia coexisting. But like, pretty much every crime syndicate in the modern world has a structure and rules and order, which Scavs have shown to have by the way they group up to a boss, have punishments for traitorous activity, etc.

TL;DR I was goofing around about their lore, not really implying anything about gameplay