Deluvina

RB-RH Reserve Key

Deluvina

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post about this but I have found a key in which I have no idea where it goes. Its not even listed on the Flea Market as far as I saw. It has a wiki page but no info. Has anyone else found this key? It also is endlessly showing a loading icon on it as if its being examined but I can see its purple but has no icon aside from the loading circle. 320752462_2019-11-0121-12_-21_820_1170.6_0_01_00.0-0.3(0).thumb.png.5803cd6dc407bc218fae135eb06030a7.png

Just wanted to know if anyone else has come across it or if it even really has a door. Thanks!

Edited by Deluvina

Icrus

I just found one on a scav right now, can't find it on flea market either and it's an endless loading icon for me as well.

TotallyMADNESS

Just found one on a scav too, loading icon for me aswell

FeralG

I found this key as well but mine doesn't show the loading icon. I still have no clue what it goes to though.

chronicking2018

Enjoy

Edited by chronicking2018

Deluvina
47 minutes ago, chronicking2018 said:

Enjoy

I appreciate the video! Its a shame not even he found it yet but it gives us all hope!

BrandonS101

Nice, I just found the RB-OB also

isolateproxy

funny I found the door RB-RH opens. I put it in the comments..

isolateproxy

in in the white knight or white king w.e it is with the massive server room in the main floor. you go up stairs first door to right.

Deluvina
10 hours ago, isolateproxy said:

in in the white knight or white king w.e it is with the massive server room in the main floor. you go up stairs first door to right.

I do know the building and door you're talking about. I have not had any success opening it with my key. Same with the person in the video posted above. Unless I am in a different server room but I don't think thats the case.