ImDOPE

Fleamarket BOTS

ImDOPE

People playing unfair und using Fleamarket Macros to make millions from that. People who play fair get the disadvantage.

People are forced to use Macros/cheats again to keep the pace, stop it or we have the same infested cheater/macro using trash game as before the wipe.

Edited by ImDOPE
  • Like 3
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 4

Tendeep

Yep, BSG has done nothing about this since they released the Auction system patches ago...

• Like 1

Sooren

Yeh it's been getting really bad

• Like 1

Vodor

I think we’re feeling it particularly bad as it’s the beginning of a new patch, everyone wants to use it.

Anyway I’m all for ignoring the issue for the short term and hope BSG put their resources into other more pressing issues.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Quietly1510

I don't think they know how to fix it.

• Like 1

Yeavo
13 minutes ago, Quietly1510 said:

I don't think they know how to fix it.

Can't blame them. All solutions would also restrict players from buying and selling on the fleamarket in someway. Time delays between purchases would be my choice. Just add a cooldown between successful fleamarket purchases of the same item. A second or two would be quite enough. Wouldn't stop the bots but that would allow people to buy things while bot is in a cooldown.

Kondy_EU

Same here. It is only possible to buy something when there are more than 3 items listed in one auction. There is then a chance to break through the bot.

They destroy economics

I don't see a problem for anyone to sit and buying (in the correct way), but creating an API and using it for such purposes is nothing more than a hack. Macros are not as bad as creating an API .... for f#ck sake :/ 

In my opinion, there should be a cap on the possibility of buying the item no more than once every 10 seconds. On the whole market, not only even the same item ...

examples of video where for 100% percent API works...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6elDBNhqNwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITCY1pdPfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZR2MncFfgo

for me it's totaly clear to noticed who did it... I am convinced that they determine the maximum purchase amount and even automatic auctioning ...

Inked75002975_1304371163056726_3263923833538609152_n_LI.jpg

HOW IT POSSIBLE TO GET 116 LVL on the market in such low time?!

Edited by Kondy_EU

BlackWolf993

Isnt macros bannable? If not it seems like the only way how to beat bots and buy something for no extra ultra price.. I would like to see some cooldown feature too or something because this is ridiculous

Dosio

FIX THIS... it is ruining the damn game for EVERYONE THAT IS LEGIT

maybe if the designers would play the damn game they would get as frustrated as us trying to buy something and realize how fucked up it actually is..

Dosio

This is literally the only game you run into problems like this on for such a long time.

Kondy_EU

.... Yeah in 7 days he jumping up 158 ratings....

The price after the wipe was between 90-130 rubles.  He was buying everything and sold for 170 ... now he sells for 220 .... 

Oczywiście inne kategorie mają również swoich ulubionych sprzedawców ...

2019-11-11[11-45] (0) - Copy.png

Phoenixsui

I don’t think there are as many makros as many think.

I played the last 2 weeks and went to 30+ rating without even trying to buy cheap and resell. In my case i buy for example junkbox and resell with minimal profit of 20k ruble each reset, but every million ruble traded are 0.1 standing.

In case of keycards, remember, that probably 50 players spam keys for the cheapest cards. Chances i win are small. I suggest to focus on less wanted items and make money there and then buy task items for slightly more.

Focus on expensiv items just to lvl flea market.

Deal with strong limited items.

Right now everyone buys FN57 Pistols and mods. But they are limited. Good Ammo is also nice to sell.

Find those items that you can trade fast and with profit or expensive to rank up.

I didn’t even focus on trading and reached rank 30+.

Experience helps of course. You need to know as much as possible about the needs in the market to make max profit.

Especially in first weeks if you get access to high lvl traders you can make huge profit.

Kondy_EU

I do not agree with you, I found sufficient evidence on the web that people use applications that buy stuff instead of them

• Like 1

elerikius

in real life its worst. This is just a game and its possible to see how disgustings are real life practics. 

Like buying homes nad flats and grounds and sell push market higher and than families who want to just live have to pay milions eurs and subscribe to the devil. This is boys and girls cruel reality. And you complain in game ? This is nothing, get ready to get real life slap.

Kondy_EU
8 minutes ago, elerikius said:

in real life its worst. This is just a game and its possible to see how disgustings are real life practics. 

Like buying homes nad flats and grounds and sell push market higher and than families who want to just live have to pay milions eurs and subscribe to the devil. This is boys and girls cruel reality. And you complain in game ? This is nothing, get ready to get real life slap.

This child's starting from the game... and do you think that child learns something when nobody punishing him for that? (even if he is an adult, he is not a real player but a mere cheater).

Maybe if he gets Ban and loses real money (which he spent for the game), he'll think in the future before he spoils the game for others?

I know how it works, but no one talking about standard buying, but it is obviously cheating in this case...

Edited by Kondy_EU

Poriomania

The API got encrypted. The API bots are no more. Stopping key macros is impossible and current market certainly allows you to win the buy races around 50/50.

Kondy_EU
On 11/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, Poriomania said:

The API got encrypted. The API bots are no more. Stopping key macros is impossible and current market certainly allows you to win the buy races around 50/50.

Tell me how? I still see blinking offers....

Poriomania
On 11/12/2019 at 11:45 PM, Kondy_EU said:

Tell me how? I still see blinking offers....

Not sure what you mean by blinking but buying quickly when timer gets to 0 gets me the item around 50% of the time so its certainly possible.

sleava

I play the market quite a bit. Are bots an issue? Yes. Is everybody who has an absurd trader score a bot? No.

If you know the meta for the market, you can powerlevel like mad. I know some people pool the cash of other players to play around with. 
It's also important to note that the people closest to the server that hosts the flea market get like a .15 second advantage on buying offers. When people are trying to buy as soon as the timer runs out, that 0.15 second advantage means you get it 99% of the time. Ontop of that, some people rush to get certain in-demand items, and can charge pretty much whatever they want. There is a lot of strategy to it.

Personally, I still do think the bots are an issue. They could probably fix this by using some sort of captcha for traders with high revenue.

knaso

The Fleamarket should be restricted to items you find in Raids.

If you buy something from the Fleamarket you will only allowed to sell them to traders.

TPB_Ricky

where is the market server located.? what country..? cause for those of us on the other side of the world, we walk around with huge pings, thus giving us a major dis-advantage in trying to get something low-priced.... and dont tell me thats the luck of the draw... and justy because u say the API is encrypted doesnt mean some nerd hasnt de-crypted it... thats like saying BE actually works.. all BE has done is made hacks really expensive and more underground, yet they are still plaguing the servers...

Scolio

Why not set up a system like Runescape's?

Instead of only having sell offers, have buy offers. If you want a keycard but are only willing to pay 100k for it, you should be able to set up a "buy" offer that will automatically grab any for 100k or less. Why bot if you have an efficient system of trading?

• Upvote 1

Zyfer
18 minutes ago, Scolio said:

Why not set up a system like Runescape's?

Instead of only having sell offers, have buy offers. If you want a keycard but are only willing to pay 100k for it, you should be able to set up a "buy" offer that will automatically grab any for 100k or less. Why bot if you have an efficient system of trading?

This is so ducking smart!

Arzzet

There was a lot of bots banned, now there’s only thousands of players clicking+Y like doing drumrolls at the same time.

and yes there are people who sit the flea instead of playing. They ha e millions but they will not use the money as they actually don’t play.

karuvsall

dont listen to these fuckers they are trying to tell people theres nothing wrong.... they are told by the game devs to spread dis infomation... CLEARLY there is somthing wrong and it needs to  be fixed or wipe the servers again... just that simple stupid russian devs have no idea how to run a game its a miracle they got this far. serious.y.... fix these bots ban them do ur damn job damn lackeys

• Hot 1
  • Sad 1