Ponto94

25, from UK okay but new player to tarkov

Ponto94

hi,

getting into tarkov, would be great to get a teammate of one or 2 people who are in a similar boat or don't mind me being a bit poo to start with. I'm not too bad actually just don't know a lot and would like to improve. i don'tcare if your poo at the game , just have good banter. equally if your banter is poo just be good at the game and ill banter for us both  :) 

can play most evenings from 6pm uk time.

i like try Harding but fun more important. if you ever played dayzero arma 2 mod deffo hit me up!!!

straponboy

I’m game mate. What’s your discord or similar?

Dangle_

From the UK myself and pretty new to the game, drop me a message on discord if you want to play: Dangle#3615

_DLG

Come join this discord server, its a small but friendly community of UK, EU and US players who are on at all times!

I've recently joined and its the best decision i have made as i was bored of playing solo, so if your young or old, good or bad then come by and meet a friendly and welcoming bunch!

also when joining please select you region when asked otherwise it will auto-kick you from the discord

https://discord.gg/tHjDDrf