Remove Shootout Picnic

This quest where we have to kill 15 scavs on woods is literally the worst ducking quest ive ever seen in my life.

All the scavs only spawn in 3 places, the rock hill in the back, the center, and the scav house. except if you spawn anywhere near those areas, you already know the scavs wont spawn next to you meaning you have to run all the way to any of the other 2 zones.

This makes the quest ducking dogshit because everyone else spawns in the edges of the map meaning the only place for them to go is also to converge in the same areas, and you will 100% encounter another player before even reaching any of the 3 zones.

This quest is literally design to take 10 years because if u have a long ranged weapon, you are camping for scavs to spawn, if you dont you have to run to the areas because SCAVS DONT SPAWN ANYWHERE ELSE. but if you do this, you are opening shooting season on yourself because everyone else and their mothers can hear you once you start shooting scavs and you are mega exposed.

This quest is AWFULLY designed, on the worst map in the game. I get so upset doing this quest every single reset, but with the addition of the woods scav boss, this means there are more try hards than ever before making the quest virtually impossible to do consistently.

GET RID OF THIS QUEST

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Newmatic_Weasel said:

I'd like to play on your version of Woods. Every time I play that map I get swarmed by scavs, I can complete the quest in one or two raids.

Yo trade games? Legit ive been sitting here for 3 hours playing only woods
70% of the time i spawn next to a group so they shoot my ass dead before i can even get to see a scav
20% someone with a sniper kills me before i can kill more than 1
10% the scavs miss miss miss into 1 tapping me somehow

Edited by Ixa
17 minutes ago, Shryke said:

It's the scav AI. It's f**king insane. These idiot devs won't correct it.

First scav wave is easy. The ones that spawn later in the game after 28-30min mark are aimbots but they have increases chances for better loot tho

• Sad 1
LoginTaken
On 11/3/2019 at 6:50 PM, sYs said:

First scav wave is easy. The ones that spawn later in the game after 28-30min mark are aimbots but they have increases chances for better loot tho

......they always have Aimbot....the only difference is if you wait long enough they tend to have better weapons. But even then that depends on map far as I have seen.

Early scavs tend to have shotguns, late game they have Hunters and Mosins. Either way they see you through walls and bushes. Thus making it very difficult for players to sneaking up on Scavs. On woods you have no chance, the only true cover you have are buildings and terrain (Such as hills).

I got the woods mission by jumping in, camping by the edge of map for a few minutes (Unless far from scav spawn. In this instance I would would crawl to the nearest point). I shoot and kill every scav I see.

I only survived Woods ONCE out of the 10 times I tried. Always got shot in the face from 50-100 meters away. In each I was killed by a shotgun. I don't care how much armor you have, being shot three ways by buckshot tends to cripple you and kill you via bleed out. Does not help that they don't stop spawning, and this "Waves" idea is complete and utter bullshit once you hit 10minutes in.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
On 11/4/2019 at 12:31 AM, Ixa said:

This quest where we have to kill 15 scavs on woods is literally the worst ducking quest ive ever seen in my life.

All the scavs only spawn in 3 places, the rock hill in the back, the center, and the scav house. except if you spawn anywhere near those areas, you already know the scavs wont spawn next to you meaning you have to run all the way to any of the other 2 zones.

This makes the quest ducking dogshit because everyone else spawns in the edges of the map meaning the only place for them to go is also to converge in the same areas, and you will 100% encounter another player before even reaching any of the 3 zones.

This quest is literally design to take 10 years because if u have a long ranged weapon, you are camping for scavs to spawn, if you dont you have to run to the areas because SCAVS DONT SPAWN ANYWHERE ELSE. but if you do this, you are opening shooting season on yourself because everyone else and their mothers can hear you once you start shooting scavs and you are mega exposed.

This quest is AWFULLY designed, on the worst map in the game. I get so upset doing this quest every single reset, but with the addition of the woods scav boss, this means there are more try hards than ever before making the quest virtually impossible to do consistently.

GET RID OF THIS QUEST

I am not sure if we are playing the same game, but everytime I start to shoot (or kill scavs) around, infinite number of scavs will spawn & come to check whats going on...sometimes it is realy hard to loot scavs, because other scavs spawns just behind your ass and kill you while you looting.

I also agree, that scavs in woods are pretty good...they kill you pretty easy from 100+ meters with any gun (except pistol), also they prone in grass (so you dont see them) and shooting at you or they shoot thru bushes etc...its very tought, especialy without armor.

I do not agree anything needs to be removed from the game because it's hard. 

I do agree that quest is not easy, but there will be more stupid quests ahead like kill 3 PMCs blinded with flashbang. I just jump in, kill 2 or 3 scavs, die. Repeat. Sometimes do not kill anyone at all. 

That's the way Tarkov is. But hey, it was not meant to play solo. Find a group, get in with your friends to cover your back. 

You have to be DevilDogGamer, Kotton, Pestily or someone similar to solo the whole raid killing dozen of scavs and PMCs on the go. Most people do not have such skill. Me and you included. 

Wow man, this isn't even what I would consider a hard quest... I like it the way it is. Finished it in like 3 raids with minimal loss. Don't fight scav boss and it's pretty safe if you hide from gunfights.

They love spawning at pride rock and the abandon railway station. Also by the med van. There is no shortage of scavs the problem I do have is scavs dont care if there is any bushes in between you and them. But still I was able to kill 8 scavs within a raid without actively looking for them.