Dalia

EFT Boardgame

Dalia

Hi all,

i'm working on a  Escape from tarkov boardgame/Miniatures. Player have a PCM and need to escape from tarkov in 30 days or more, i keep the EFT's feeling, with many customisation for weapons, loots, SCAVS, extraction points. The core rules are soon finish, the weapon system is finish, PCM sheet is soon finish, i'm working on table loot, player house, sellers and quests.

Player is spawned on a map on hazardous enter and like the VG, he should extract (arrows) with loots for build house and make quests for escape of tarkov. I make an interact systems with AI and other players, each action must be think, player choose 5 actions to do, inittiativ is calculated by the action doing, and scavs AI interrupt some actions, two times in the round. Player make noise, at the end of round noise is calculated by the last action player and events, scavs, boss or noise token are added on the maps.

Enjoy !!

_1040445.JPG

_1040446.JPG

_1040447.JPG

_1040448.JPG

_1040449.JPG

_1040450.JPG

_1040451.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

onlego

This is sick man. The pieces look great. Now you have to come up with a good gameplay.

Well done, nice initiative!

• Thanks 1

Boniuszy

Wow, that looks good.

I tought about making pure textbook RPG in world of Tarkov, but this boardgame looks cool too, hope you'll finish it.

• Like 1

Dalia

First long game finish, when i say long game it means, i didtn't stop the game because rules have troubles, so this time i play a full game. Core rules are clear and playable now.

Pics of my short run, i make a short run because, too much SCAVS on my way so i took a close extract point. But...........

A Scav maked a camp extract !!!! ^^. Like the game, but with boardgame it's not frustrating lol

You can see too the bag system, other scav during game who walk and guard room. Next step the minis custom. Weapons done, AK73, AK104, AK105, SV98, M133, REMINGTON 870, M4A1, AKMS, AK 74SU, mosin hk416 in WIP.

New weapons sytems, with token you put on the weapon's sheet. So it's nice to custom weapon now.

_1040486.JPG

_1040488.JPG

_1040489.JPG

_1040490.JPG

• Upvote 1

Arzzet

Sick and astonishing! Keep it up and show us more when you can :)

where to buy? 😃

Boniuszy

Bsg should definitely take look at this.

Any chances for simplified print & play version? I would love to test it.

Dalia
3 hours ago, Boniuszy said:

Bsg should definitely take look at this.

Any chances for simplified print & play version? I would love to test it.

Hé hé :)

For print and pplay yes it's on the way, but what did you mean by "simplified"?

@Arzzet : Yes i start soon the hideout gameplay :), it will be free just in pay what you want.

Hamm

does it have stutters and lock ups??

Edited by Hamm

Dalia
On 11/8/2019 at 1:18 AM, Hamm said:

does it have stutters and lock ups??

I don't understand.

First step for the hideout : Idea is little different than the game, i keep many places, and need objects for use it like the game or pay. Two more things, the events, all night there is an event, exemple "Bugger invade kitchen, so you need anti buggers objets for use kitchen this day", or bad night, you need Dvd player for sleep well etc....

Second things i add PNJ during the runs, if you save one, he stay with you one day or long time, if you save a cooker, he will make nice food for you and you gain more power by day, there is soldier PNj who fight with you like PNJ. 

For wounds and power it's easy, you gain X HP and X Poser by day in hideout, the x change with your object in hideout. If you have only matches for cook you make a crap dinner, if you find Gaz you will eat like a prince, you will gain more HP & Power.

Now i must find many things for the next level hideout.

Base.jpg

Dalia

Sellers done. Campaign can start and i will make video i think.

prapor.jpg

LoginTaken

Congrats. Reminds me of DND.

• Thanks 1

Dalia

I have a SCAV trouble :). Second game finish yesterday, i'm dead, i run on the exit but a Boss killed me, he was destroying loot point near of the extract point. Core rules finish, PNJ's ok, sellers ok, hideout WIP, Quests WIP, quest will be different i'm working on.

_1040503.JPG

_1040505.JPG