buddy66612

crashing while loading reserve

buddy66612

Anyone else having this issue can not play new map as scav or pmc, crashes for me at either loading loot 70-87% i made it one time to creating loot pools 97% before CTD

katfishNgrits

I have this same issue. I load all other maps just fine, never had an issue with crashes before on this game. 

buddy66612
2 hours ago, katfishNgrits said:

I have this same issue. I load all other maps just fine, never had an issue with crashes before on this game. 

same all other maps load for me no problem

HushChild

I also am crashing on reserve, haven't been able to play the new map once yet :( crashes right as the raid starts for my friend

OhTr0jan

I am also having the issue. Please someone help 😭

buddy66612

*BUMP* also have pressed yes to report the crash everytime Devs

Ice_Sniper

same problem here everytime try to load into reserve crashes right before I get in

Wasted some expensive gear....

TheRocketier

It's been a real pain in the ass, I've made bug reports and put a post up myself but i've not found any fixes yet.

I keep freezing and crashing myself, tried ram clearing, validating the game etc.
Barely had any feedback so i have no clue what's causing it, was told it was a ram issue on my end? but i run woods, customs and interchange fine so -

8gb DDR4 2400hz so surely i should be good right?

Edited by TheRocketier

buddy66612

BUMP! Still happening any other map can play, still crashes on reserve loading loot, even after technical update

Fat_Bong

game keeps crashing for me loaded back in about 6 times now and going to lose my gear that i brought in

exreimu118

still having the same problem now

Greggy76

got the same problem here, all maps are ok but Reserve not

Waaablam

Same problem for me, mine loads in, freezes then I get some server disconnected error. Often trying to reenter with the same thing happening again. 

Forthenco

same thing for me, i only ever got to this map once, it loaded and then promptly crashed, forcing me to quit the game session and restart to fix the issue, however I have not once been able to play the map.  Always server issue, but even after I drop from the server I have to quit the game to get it to stop being frozen. 

Bed3viL

Have you guys tried to completely remove and reinstall the game?   None of my buddies, or anyone in my discord has mentioned having this issue.

Dr_Remger

So as far as i know i have the same problem and it looks like it has something to do with RAM usage constanly raising. on my Setup  16GB DDR4 3600MHz  The normal usage is around 40 percent but on reserve(while loading) it slowly starts raising till a point where it reaches about 91% and the game and other programms crash. and i had like a couple of times where i managed to load in before reaching 90+ % and then it just dropped to its normal 40%. But i dont know what is causing that issue i didn't have it at the start of the patch but since the last couple of quick patches i just cant get in at all anymore.

gen2face

same problem. loading loot 70% my pc gets black and restarts... sometimes i get into the raid... most of the time the pc just restarts without an error. i reinstalled everything.. upgraded everything.. i wiped everything from the ssd .. reinstalled windows.. i tested the ram, the gpu.. tested every part of my pc. 

i can say to 100% its tarkov and not the my hardware. everything works fine.. only tarkov is making problems

Maruuv

I've had the same issue aswell, but increasing the virtual memory (page file) seemed to help, as long as you have some storage space. So the possible fixes would include:

• Not running any other programs except Tarkov (if I have Google Chrome open for example, it will crash 100%)
  • Increasing the virtual memory amount (for example I have the virtual memory amount set to 7 GB)
  • If possible, get more RAM.

I'm currently running 8GB 2666 Mhz RAM and the aforementioned things worked for me.

• Like 1

SoupCan

Also in this boat at times.  I get random crashes in other maps too.  Im almost positive its a conflict issue with the update and some hardware.  Running a 9700k and 2080ti here if thats similar to anyone elses.  Currently going through the report system and trying things as per the replies, no fix as of yet for me.

buddy66612
On 11/10/2019 at 9:31 PM, Bed3viL said:

Have you guys tried to completely remove and reinstall the game?   None of my buddies, or anyone in my discord has mentioned having this issue.

yes i have still no go

buddy66612
8 hours ago, SoupCan said:

Also in this boat at times.  I get random crashes in other maps too.  Im almost positive its a conflict issue with the update and some hardware.  Running a 9700k and 2080ti here if thats similar to anyone elses.  Currently going through the report system and trying things as per the replies, no fix as of yet for me.

eh i got a ryzen 3 1300x and 1050 ti, 3 days after .12 update (thats when i was finally able to play) i played reserve like 5 times perfectly 50-55 fps, then the launcher got a hotfix update and since then could not play it, is there a support ticket thing for bugs or no? i could not find it

BaconSniper

The game crashes then it won't respond. Is EXTREMLY frustrating.

Greggy76
17 hours ago, Maruuv said:

I've had the same issue aswell, but increasing the virtual memory (page file) seemed to help, as long as you have some storage space. So the possible fixes would include:

• Not running any other programs except Tarkov (if I have Google Chrome open for example, it will crash 100%)
  • Increasing the virtual memory amount (for example I have the virtual memory amount set to 7 GB)

I'm currently running 8GB 2666 Mhz RAM and the aforementioned things worked for me.

increasing the virtual memeory amount did the job for me. 

Thx Maruuv

buddy66612
9 hours ago, Greggy76 said:

increasing the virtual memeory amount did the job for me. 

Thx Maruuv

hmm ill try this

buddy66612
On 11/12/2019 at 12:40 PM, Maruuv said:

Can confirm virtual memory does work 7gb

• Like 1