Sign in to follow this  
daviocanyon

[Hideout][Stash] Upgrades

daviocanyon

I've just clicked the upgrade for my level 2 stash (finally) and oh boi....that 24H construction time :c 

Personally I find it a bit too expensive (I'd cut the roubles in half) and requires a lot of waiting time. 

I find the whole process a bit of a drag, and I wish the stash upgrade feature would be faster and more enjoyable.

What are your opinions on this? 

• Sad 1

IMerlinI
Posted (edited)

I know you posted this on November of last year, but can't stop myself from replying to this pointless thread.

Your game edition costs roughly 100€ less than mine for example, and you shouldn't get the same size stash easily.

Think about it, if you paid roughly 100€ more for a game, by that getting a way bigger stash, and then a player with cheapest edition of the game comes around and upgrades the stash for 1.75mil for lvl 2 and so on, would that be fair towards EoD edition players? No, since EoD's biggest advantage is their stash,(And the Golden name with the Crown ;) ) the starting equipment is still nothing to write home about. Just play the game, and grind for the same stash perk, as EoD gets by default.

Edited by IMerlinI

WarTraveller
1 hour ago, IMerlinI said:

I know you posted this on November of last year, but can't stop myself from replying to this pointless thread.

Your game edition costs roughly 100€ less than mine for example, and you shouldn't get the same size stash easily.

Think about it, if you paid roughly 100€ more for a game, by that getting a way bigger stash, and then a player with cheapest edition of the game comes around and upgrades the stash for 1.75mil for lvl 2 and so on, would that be fair towards EoD edition players? No, since EoD's biggest advantage is their stash,(And the Golden name with the Crown ;) ) the starting equipment is still nothing to write home about. Just play the game, and grind for the same stash perk, as EoD gets by default.

See, that grinds my gears a little as I can't shake the feeling that some people think of standard edition players as some sort of cheap asses, or freebooters, because we only paid a full price for a game (in "beta"). EoD is €45 more than the standard edition, so no Chosen One, you have not paid a full hundred bucks more than us.

Is it fair that some grass-eating standard edition untermensch upgrades his hideout for [insert reasonable requirements]? Well why shouldn't it be? It's still several levels below yours and, not to mention that paying real money shouldn't confer persistent in-game advantages in a presumably "hArDCore" shooter.  But of course you also get the Gamma container - I am sure it is definitely not a big deal, amirite? 

Thormato
1 minute ago, WarTraveller said:

EoD is €45 more than the standard edition, so no Chosen One, you have not paid a full hundred bucks more than us.

Your math is actually awful grafik.png.bf9e3488f5e455e44decf747afb65f0e.png Thats Standart, grafik.png.5a2c4c62b82868be43f750dea6ba30a1.png Thats Eod
Those are the prices without the fees on top and either way 109,99€ - 34,99 surely isnt 45€

and waiting 24h for a Stash upgrade is nothing, how can you be to impatient to wait 24h?

Upgrading the Stash also isnt a necessarity, i played with standart Edition for almost a year, i even played with it befor the fleamarket existed, so its more than enough to play with, therefor upgrading it can be expensiv, because its a quality of life improvment and nothing you need
and also upgrading your stash shouldnt be cheaper than buying an item case

• Like 1

WarTraveller
2 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Your math is actually awful grafik.png.bf9e3488f5e455e44decf747afb65f0e.png Thats Standart, grafik.png.5a2c4c62b82868be43f750dea6ba30a1.png Thats Eod
Those are the prices without the fees on top and either way 109,99€ - 34,99 surely isnt 45€

and waiting 24h for a Stash upgrade is nothing, how can you be to impatient to wait 24h?

Upgrading the Stash also isnt a necessarity, i played with standart Edition for almost a year, i even played with it befor the fleamarket existed, so its more than enough to play with, therefor upgrading it can be expensiv, because its a quality of life improvment and nothing you need

I stand corrected - I had  taken the price of "Prepare for Escape" edition. The rest of the post still stands - the point of which wasn't that 24 hours are unreasonable, but the general tone of the post I quoted - that it wouldn't be fair if the standard edition players get the toys the Edgy editions got for real money, unless they grind their asses off. .

Thormato
1 minute ago, WarTraveller said:

that it wouldn't be fair if the standard edition players get the toys the Edgy editions got for real money, unless they grind their asses off. .

I disagree, not because of the P2W Aspect, but the reason that you have to grind for every Container you buy in EFT, there is no reason the Stash upgrade should be different

IMerlinI
8 hours ago, Thormato said:

Yea exactly, I was also playing with Standtart edition for a year and a half or so, then decided to support the devs and bought EoD.

And yea 24h for a stash upgrade is nothing... I hate that people always cry about everything if they're not good in this game. I wouldn't even call myself "good" because the game is changing to fast and I need time to adapt :)

9 hours ago, WarTraveller said:

See, that grinds my gears a little as I can't shake the feeling that some people think of standard edition players as some sort of cheap asses, or freebooters, because we only paid a full price for a game (in "beta"). EoD is €45 more than the standard edition, so no Chosen One, you have not paid a full hundred bucks more than us.

Is it fair that some grass-eating standard edition untermensch upgrades his hideout for [insert reasonable requirements]? Well why shouldn't it be? It's still several levels below yours and, not to mention that paying real money shouldn't confer persistent in-game advantages in a presumably "hArDCore" shooter.  But of course you also get the Gamma container - I am sure it is definitely not a big deal, amirite? 

Jesus, why the hell do you think standtard edition players should have stash upgrades for cheap? You can play with the smallest stash just fine, I can confirm it since I also played with standtard account for a year and a half or so... You should have it harder than EoD.

8 hours ago, Thormato said:

I disagree, not because of the P2W Aspect, but the reason that you have to grind for every Container you buy in EFT, there is no reason the Stash upgrade should be different

Couldn't agree more.

DracoForKing

It's pay to win dude. I also have the Standard Edition and I waste my time "tetrising" in my stash. The lvl2 cost 3.5 million which is not that big.

They won't do anything about that to be sure that rich players will still have a significant advantage over the poor. Russia is no more a beautifull communist country 🙂

The beauty is when they say i'ts a "beta version" as excuses... a 110€ beta game, lol