Sign in to follow this  
alexkane

price for Labs card

alexkane

i know BSG want to promote new map...but 310k for lab card at Therapist on crown ? rly ? of course i know i can buy card on market for 100k-150k but it is not a case.

it was: high risk = high reward. now is high risk = low reward. where is a sense of that ? i have loved labs. just for firefights noy looting...but now i just don't understand.

and why on labs only one alarm button works ? is it a bug or a feature ? 

Hazer86

I found at least 5 of them on scavs... it's really not that hard to get a hold of them.
These prices want to encourage you to play the game instead of buying your gear from traders. Come on, just kill some scavs...

alexkane

I found at least 5 of them on scavs... it's really not that hard to get a hold of them.

as i said. it is not a case. i was playing 20-40 raids per day. why ? because i liked it.

Edited by alexkane

Niewiarygodny
7 minutes ago, alexkane said:

of course i know i can buy card on market for 100k-150k but it is not a case.

Thats exactly the case, amount of cards ppl get from bosses/scavs is too high, thats why cards still cost 150k.

8 minutes ago, alexkane said:

now is high risk = low reward.

Low reward? So they nerfed labs? No more defibrilators, no more virtex, no more cofdm, no more ledx? 
No more 60 round magazines, no more igolniks BS/BP ammo?

The thing is Labs should be "ultimate" reward, so finding so many cards is stupid.
Access to Lab should be only via found cards and scav boses chance to appear should be dunno 5-10% not 25+-%.

Ppl complain about others cause they got full gear after 1 day, when reshala gives you +-700k profit (if you sell majority to NPC)...
For me, lab cards should be only obtainable via scav bosses and REALLY rare thing to find in scavs or in other places.

So i totally disagree that lab cards should be cheaper, they should be more expansive, more rare, cause there is no fun that ppl run labs/kill scav bosses and have best gear within 1 day after wipe :D

• Like 1

loozek

look at that clicker bot   vd6ne91afv    142.27 points on fleamarket  (9 days after wipe)...  fliping all keycards impossible to buy one ... and bsg do nothing ...

Shaktimaan
On 11/6/2019 at 1:40 AM, Niewiarygodny said:

Thats exactly the case, amount of cards ppl get from bosses/scavs is too high, thats why cards still cost 150k.

Low reward? So they nerfed labs? No more defibrilators, no more virtex, no more cofdm, no more ledx? 
No more 60 round magazines, no more igolniks BS/BP ammo?

The thing is Labs should be "ultimate" reward, so finding so many cards is stupid.
Access to Lab should be only via found cards and scav boses chance to appear should be dunno 5-10% not 25+-%.

Ppl complain about others cause they got full gear after 1 day, when reshala gives you +-700k profit (if you sell majority to NPC)...
For me, lab cards should be only obtainable via scav bosses and REALLY rare thing to find in scavs or in other places.

So i totally disagree that lab cards should be cheaper, they should be more expansive, more rare, cause there is no fun that ppl run labs/kill scav bosses and have best gear within 1 day after wipe :D

Yeah, but then it should be worth it right?

Nobody is running labs because it's nerfed. The base labs experience without any sort of colored keycards to open the door is bland as of right now.

If they increase the profits, the price of the entry  keycards will automatically go up as more and more people will go into labs to do stuff and therefore the map will use up more entry keycards.

People are going to have the "best in slot" gear after 1 day of the wipe because that's what they do. Nothing is going to change that. They just like to be more superior to others and like to play as a juggernaut and thus they're working for it too.

Niewiarygodny
1 hour ago, Shaktimaan said:

Yeah, but then it should be worth it right?

Ok imagine situacion.
Amount of loot we get from all maps is reduced by 50%, we struggle to get t4 armor or better weapons.
Meanwhile you find rare Lab card and can go to place where raiders got modded weapons, better armors, helmets and there are unique barter items.
Will it be worth it? Ofc.

Nobody is running labs because it's nerfed.

How it's nerfed? So far i only heared "it's nerfed casue lab card price is more expansive". Thats not "nerf", amount of loot is still the same.
Just access cost more but u still can find it and go for 'free" and get same results as before.

The base labs experience without any sort of colored keycards to open the door is bland as of right now.

Damn, for me Ledx/virtex/vpx/cofdm and inteligencne paper didnt spawn behind doors... Anyway those items are like "extra" thing.
Kill 5 raiders, get from each ifak/morphine/grenade -> 150k (i am lowballing it cause normally you will find more grenades).
Add ammo/60 round magazines, armor, weapon, vest.
Thats another 300-500k.
And some possible barter items mentioned earlier "no, going into labs it's not worth it" you still wanna say that? 

If they increase the profits

Oh gosh pls don't do that, it's ok as it is now, they should even nerf it. There is literally too much loot there with currend Lab cards (talking about access cards).
If you can't buy them from therpaist, if you drop them less often from scavs/scav bosses, then sure, but in current form there is too much loot. 

Shaktimaan

@Niewiarygodny

They already have nerfed labs. Both in terms of the keycard availability from vendors and the loot tables (they've possibly even nerfed the access keycard spawns as well, though I'm not sure about that one).

Raiders don't spawn packed with loot all the time. The raider spawns have been nerfed and their loot has also been nerfed.

What you're talking about is the pre-nerf loot tables.

As I said, the price is low because people are not using them as often as they would considering their availability at the moment. In terms of "money making raids", the reserve map is way better than the current state of labs.

Some extractions don't open now in labs. You can find various reports of hangar doors not opening, but here is one report just in case.

Niewiarygodny
48 minutes ago, Shaktimaan said:

Both in terms of the keycard availability from vendors 

Ye, did it change something for now? Lab cards are 170k?
I found 12 of them in this patch, not including scav bosses i killed, overall maybe around 24-30 lab cards... Thats way to much.

Still i will stuck to my opinion.
Labs should be ultiamte reward. Even in current form it's most profitable spot (Ledx/virtex/vpx etc.) and raiders. 
Is it a risk going there? Sure cause of raiders, but those are AI, we will always find ways to win against them even with pistols.

50 minutes ago, Shaktimaan said:

In terms of "money making raids", the reserve map is way better than the current state of labs.

If you mention run -> grab what you can -> extract
Sure. Thats why i hope that they will change a lot of things there and in Labs.
I.e.
Lab cards - only drop from scav bosses and scavs (but not as often as now)
Scavs bosses - % to appear 5-10% not 25%+ 
And ofc do something to hachet runners etc.

Now explanation why.
1 Reshala gives you 600-800k profit if you sell majority of items to NPC, 
250k -> 4x guns
100k -> Avs
Altyn/other helmets - 150-300k
Meds/grenades - 80-120k
BTC/Lab card - 300k
And there i am, after wipe killing reshala 3 times in a row...
Later i was doing mosin quests and found him 5 times in a row, actually lat time i died, but still around 3kk profit in second/third day of wipe. 

Like in 0.12 (also since Labs were added) there is no feeling that "there was a wipe 1 week ago", sure pl run with hachets, pistols, but in first day i could see quite often ppl with altyns and t4/t5/t6 armors. Like there is no fun to already have "end game"... Thats the problem and i rly hope it will be changed :).

Shaktimaan

As I said, sometime 1-2 weeks ago when they moved labs keycard from therapist level 2 to level 4, they made the changes which I discussed in my earlier reply.

According to some threads on Reddit, they've also nerfed the ledx and exotic labs exclusive loot item chance.

I can still see cards being listed at 120-140k range so I have no idea on where you're getting the information about them getting sold for 170k.

Edited by Shaktimaan
Grammar

ROSHIK

also wanna stack cards. Like  money  etc

alexkane

How it's nerfed? So far i only heared "it's nerfed casue lab card price is more expansive". Thats not "nerf", amount of loot is still the same.

strange that noone mentioned that now you can only call one wave of scavs. i didnt see any message in patch notes that only one alarm button works on labs.

@Niewiarygodny

i will not try convince you. i got your points and i agree with some of them but you didn't get mine. i have money (43M), i just like labs for firefights with scavs and players. that is my goal. in last patch i didn't have any key card for labs doors and i had my kappa anyway. 

what i said is that they nerfed labs and access to it to promote new map. i have my crowns on traders already and now i am bored. want to play labs more often but 3-8 scavs is not enought :) also lack of players there :)

ShiroTenshi

Labs is supposed to be an endgame map. Same with Milbase. As development progresses, Labs will eventually get even harder to access. In the final version, it will only be accessible through another map, and you will need to unlock the ability to even enter it through quests/exploration.

8mob8

how do u get a card for 100-150K? seriously.....i feel like only the macro users get em that cheap

i spam my click and Y and literally have never got one under 170 lol 

everytime i see some1 say oh i made 20m from the market im like psssssshhhhhh ur macros made 20m

Cyric

I read all those thread with "nerf that", "increase that"...

FFS, I have a survival rate of 7%, I haven't EVER killed Reshala and his minions because of how stupidly aimbot all bosses and their guards are. 

Maybe you should just stop all that elitist crap about ledx and virtex and just play the game? I'm glad for you, you get the best gear in first two days of the game, well guess what? Not everyone does that. Some people haven't seen a half of the content Labs has to offer simply because it's swarmed with top players in top gears in addition to raiders. 

It sucks to be me, but there are even worse players out there. Everyone should be able to get those damn labs cards. So it's okay without nay nerf. New players get cards and they have a choice to go there or just sell the cards for decent price. Even higher if possible. 

• Sad 1

Niewiarygodny
5 hours ago, alexkane said:

strange that noone mentioned that now you can only call one wave of scavs.

Um, but you can still wait as before and another wave will spawn too, right?
Tbh i wasn't on lab yet, i don't like this map, i don't like fighting vs "AI".
How about current Scav bug/horde? Is that working on Raiders too?

5 hours ago, alexkane said:

what i said is that they nerfed labs and access to it to promote new map

Thats your guessing, do you have any proof?
For me they increased price of lab cards, because:
- Almost everyone could go to labs and make huge profit (even by placing 6-9 stimulants into his SC)
- People could get gear really easy, now ppl think tiwce since cards are more expansive
- Lvl 2 therapist was a joke with cards, i am glad that they did mvoe it to lvl 4

Ofc it's my guessing, you have yours. But you ignore fact that ppl are finding sick amount of lab cards.

5 hours ago, Cyric said:

I haven't EVER killed Reshala and his minions because of how stupidly aimbot all bosses and their guards are. 

Try to approach him at max range, turn on Offline mode and try to fight him there (so you won't lose anything). Don't go twice from same corner if they spotted you etc. It's AI, ppl will always be able to find ways to win vs AI :).

As i said, labs is endgame map, access to that should be hard, i am fine with lab cards key, but finding them should be limited.

• Like 1

alexkane

It sucks to be me, but there are even worse players out there.

FFS, I have a survival rate of 7%, I haven't EVER killed Reshala and his minions because of how stupidly aimbot all bosses and their guards are. 

all of us were there. but if you play this game a lot (since alfa, 3 , 2 or 1yr already) then you will be at my point. i am also one tapped by scavs...but now it even no bother me much.

alexkane

Um, but you can still wait as before and another wave will spawn too, right?

nope. scavs spawn when someone extract. if other players died then you are alone on map without scavs.

Lvl 2 therapist was a joke with cards, i am glad that they did mvoe it to lvl 4

agree

As i said, labs is endgame map, access to that should be hard, i am fine with lab cards key, but finding them should be limited.

and i also agree :) but for end game we have to waaaaait :)