school Assignment on Tarkov and suggestion

PapaBepis

My overall experience with the game is good, i play it often with friends and most of the mechanics work as intended however there are a few key elements that stood out and needed fixing. The first was the inhuman Reactions of the AI. Escape from tarkov is a game with a persistant inventory meaning whatever gear your character has on in raid either gets out if you survive, or stays with your character if you go down. With a hardcore dynamic such as this the last thing you would want is to feel cheated out of your hard earned gear by losing to an AI with inhumane timing and reactions. The only other problem i had although still an important one was server connectivity issues. lagging out mid raid in an exposed position and not being able to log back in is even more frustrating than the issue mentioned before. If both of these problems were fixed completley or slightly patched to have better stability then that would greatly improve my experience with escape from tarkov!

• 9 months later...

Not sure what you want from the ai. You don't want them to hit you when they shoot? 

I know you all want them to be "tactical" and smart, not just aim decently, and run for cover.

But do you actually have a suggestion on how to make that work and still have functional servers? There is a reason ai difficulty have been adjusted by shifting HP and DPS in games sins forever.

You say the ai is inhumanly good, but almost any PMC you meet will instantly headshot you. I'd say the ai reaction and aim is bad compared to PMC's. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/31/2020 at 3:51 PM, chrisragnar said:

Not sure what you want from the ai. You don't want them to hit you when they shoot? 

I know you all want them to be "tactical" and smart, not just aim decently, and run for cover.

But do you actually have a suggestion on how to make that work and still have functional servers? There is a reason ai difficulty have been adjusted by shifting HP and DPS in games sins forever.

You say the ai is inhumanly good, but almost any PMC you meet will instantly headshot you. I'd say the ai reaction and aim is bad compared to PMC's. 

Personally I dont think you understand exactly what is being talked about. This is for an assignment and not complaining about the game or starting a debate. Just wanted to point that out