Sign in to follow this  
RUS_Benzin

Game C2D or BSOD

RUS_Benzin

After several minutes in match, many many bullets later, the game suddenly stutters, freezes and crashes to desktop. Alternatively, it can take the whole OS with it into reboot.

Things ive tried:

1. Reflashed latest BIOS

2. Reinstalled latest video drivers using DDL

3. Fix registry

4. Format the driver the game was on and reinstall it with all presence of Tarkov erased from the computer. Do i not know of some magic folder in the "USER' folder on drive C maybe or appdata? 

5. Reinstalled the latest Redistributables from Microsoft as suggested by a user on this forum. 

Last night it happened again twice in one round. It takes me at least a minute and a half to jump back in so 50/50 im dead. This is becoming rather unpleasant. 

Developers, users, please suggest what can be done to make my life more stable, easier, and allow me to relive the next heart attack which this obviously causes every time.

Sometime after the game crashes a window pops up asking me if i want to report the error. I always click on "Launch all the missiles". Joking. I click yes. Hope the devs see the error reports im sending them :) 

Please suggestions?

Hardware: i7 9700K @5.2, 1080ti, 16gb 3000mhz. Win 10 64. 

Poriomania

The BSOD usually gives you an error code you can google up. Unfortunatelly it often is vague. I had a case where a frequent BSOD code meant anything from windows needing reinstall to motherboard failing. At the end of the day it ended up being a hard drive getting old, the spinner crashing randomly and somehow initiating BSOD while doing it. Computers can be weird.

RUS_Benzin

Brand new CPU and mobo, GPU is... a year old? I dont have spinning harddrives. M.2 and SSD TLC. The OC was turned back down... no difference. I almost feel like its a leaky memory issue or something.

This does not happen in other games. In fact, this is the only time the comp BSODS. Tarkov's BSOD doesnt even show the blue screen. It freezes the game and then the machine restarts itself after 5 seconds.

Beyond that, i cant figure out what the C2D is all about. It was never like that before. Every time the game kicks me out and gives me an option to report the error, i do. Maybe someone from the dev team can find the log and point me in the right direction?