AirBnBacon

403 error on launcher and blocked IP on website login

AirBnBacon

So, ever since the patch came out (which i absolutely love btw) I've been unable to login to the website.

It doesn't matter what browser i'm using, Edge, Chrome, Opera etc. I go to escapefromtarkov.com/login and i get a captcha, click "i'm not a robot" and straight after I get a text message showing the following:

1344555098_ipblocked.png.943ce9618f85028d41c8721da2f2e8e8.png

In my launcher, i get the following 403 (forbidden) error message, which when cancelled just allows me the play the game.

image.png.88869e7c066967362a2931d0bb625bb1.png

I've contacted support, even raised a support ticket (about 1.5 weeks ago), but no joy..

Anybody know how I can fix this? I don't want to delete the game because i can't log in and get a new launcher/game installer.. so, ideas?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Lyciko

Same problem here, right now i'm using VPN but it's not quite what you want to play the game without troubles. So waiting on devs to  do smth about IP.

• Like 1

Nab0k

i am having the same problem, yesterday it was fine, now i cannot login without vpn can somebody please help

FrostArthur2099

I have the same problem here. How to overcome this situation?? Anyone??

DrunkCleric

still having this problem was there ever a solution?

Gizmo1226

Does anyone know a solution besides a vpn?

jasonsdragon77

Did this ever get a fix been having this issue for a couple weeks myself. Just downloaded this on a different rig recently and started playing again after about a year away.

• Like 1

Tarkov_Native

Hi! I'm having the same issue. How long did it take you to get this issue solved?

PotatoWarriah

You guys all might have malware on your PCs. I think BSG are using CloudFlare as their edge network, and that company is used by many many others for same purpose, so they might have blacklisted your IPs because of malware on your PC being detected in other sites/services and IP blacklisted. It might not even be on your PC, IP is shared with everyone who goes through same router, so your roommates and family could be culprits too.

AirBnBacon

Hey - this is now happening again....

new PC set up, go to log in and 403 Forbidden on both the main web site and in the launcher. Granted, in the launcher i can just click "Close" and then get into game, but it's getting a bit frustrating that this keeps occurring. It started on the day when the last BSG dev stream was on and the patch notes were released. I logged in successfully on the web site, checked a few things, went to the forum and read the patch notes while watching the stream with Nikita.. my browser froze, i started up a new browser and went back to the patch notes and bang.. white screen.. checked and it's blocked my IP once more.

@PotatoWarriah did a full check on all my devices and that of my wife and kids. no malware found anywhere. 

N3XT2K1LL

2020-07-25.thumb.png.b4cd4967c56659e238b1c29cc5ac253a.pngI am having the same issue on my end I have BSG launcher on my laptop and can access it just fine, but my new build Desktop I can't login to my account to download the launcher again.

WiggSplita

same issue ip blocked cant log in what a waste of 150$

guzman01

I am having the same problem. I got my pc 4 days ago and one of the first thing I did was try to get the game after verifying my account over and over and doing the captcha over and over it bans me. I sent emails and no response. I guess you have to be a popular streamer to get any help. 

SilentHightimes

Same problem here been dealing with it for months.

Berd_Guy01747

Same here and I just bought it anyone know how to fix it or get a ticket

Volero

Same here, IP blocked on the site. Cant Buy the game.

LegionariuS97

i can't believe this is still an issue...i too have this problem and pm'd a staff but nothing yet...