PachiiAxe

Request a refund?

PachiiAxe

I just want to know how to do that? Any ideas?

Kwahamot

You can't, as per the terms and conditions when buying the game:

"By pre-ordering the product, you are authorizing Battlestate Games 
Limited to automatically charge your account immediately upon submitting 
the pre-order, and you agree that you will be authorized to participate 
in beta testing of the product and to download the product and use the 
Service when it becomes available. The amount you pay will be held with 
Battlestate Games Limited as a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD). The NRD 
amount is clearly shown on the Product web page, and it represents the 
full purchase price of the Product".

ZombieBun

Yeah, like. If people could get refunds, they would keep refunding until they got into the alpha

Zukas
On 1/6/2017 at 9:28 PM, kwahamoT said:

You can't, as per the terms and conditions when buying the game:

This can get problematic with consumer rights in some regions. In particular Australian ones, that's what pushed Steam to having their current policy on refunds.

Geman220

When I pre-purchased my card was charged twice and now I have two copies of the game.  I just need a refund for one of them.

Zukas
3 minutes ago, Geman220 said:

When I pre-purchased my card was charged twice and now I have two copies of the game.  I just need a refund for one of them.

In this case I'm more than sure you'll get a refund, it's mistake on their end. Make sure to contact xSolla support.

Geman220
5 minutes ago, Zukas said:

In this case I'm more than sure you'll get a refund, it's mistake on their end. Make sure to contact xSolla support.

Thanks.  I opened a ticket, I only got 1 receipt from xSolla but my credit card shows 2 charges and I have two copies of the game.  Hopefully they can get it resolved.

Zukas
Just now, Geman220 said:

Thanks.  I opened a ticket, I only got 1 receipt from xSolla but my credit card shows 2 charges and I have two copies of the game.  Hopefully they can get it resolved.

More than sure they will. Knowing it's xSolla it might take a while, but they'll get it done. Worst case scenario you can always call your bank and ask them to chargeback one of the charges, though this might only make it more complicated.

Hope you'll get it sorted out soon and with no extra hassle.

Meanwhile I'll just keep waiting for daily alpha invitation waves.

Geman220

Yea, I'd prefer not to do a chargeback because I'm pretty sure it's a huge hassle to the devs.  I just want to be refunded for the extra copy :) .  Now I just need to pray for an alpha invite.

Zukas
5 minutes ago, Geman220 said:

Yea, I'd prefer not to do a chargeback because I'm pretty sure it's a huge hassle to the devs.  I just want to be refunded for the extra copy :) .  Now I just need to pray for an alpha invite.

Good luck! Hope you'll be more lucky than I am!

RainingWeeD

i think we need to stick a post before pre ordering with this in lool

On 2017-01-06 at 2:28 PM, kwahamoT said:

"By pre-ordering the product, you are authorizing Battlestate Games 
Limited to automatically charge your account immediately upon submitting 
the pre-order, and you agree that you will be authorized to participate 
in beta testing of the product and to download the product and use the 
Service when it becomes available. The amount you pay will be held with 
Battlestate Games Limited as a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD). The NRD 
amount is clearly shown on the Product web page, and it represents the 
full purchase price of the Product".

Geman220
12 minutes ago, RainingWeeD said:

i think we need to stick a post before pre ordering with this in lool

I mean that's all fine and good but that still doesn't mean I should have to pay for 2 copies of the game when the ordering process had an error and charged me twice.

• Upvote 1

Tiyrd

Why refund :( its so fun and scary i love it!!

Freyar

I think the legal side of things needs to be... not thrown in front of people till circumstances are known. Others are right though, the policy contradicts certain region's laws.

SilverSoul

Ugh... Xsolla is the worst thing that this game could possibly rely on when it comes to payment. Look, its a good game, I want to give this game money, I honestly do. But Xsolla is a unreliable, glitchy, fraudulent system and needs to be removed from this any association from this game. I don't know if the devs have realized but theirs a ton of complaints on the customer support forums just like this, filled with nothing but "charged me twice" and "can't get my money back even though I did not completely authorize a purchase" just a ton of things across multiple different games Xsolla runs. Xsolla is pure garbage.

Edited by SilverSoul

Whitewolf2020

The terms and conditions don't break any consumer rights. european consumer rights give you a 14 day cooling off period on digital goods purchased, so long as they have not been downloaded. However, no-one has actually bought the game yet. The pre-order is considered a deposit which will be used to buy your copy of the game when it is fully released. A bit sneaky, but legal.

True_Pain

Just do a chargeback through paypal or your bank or whatever you paid through. Literally nothing they can do about it. Considering it myself

• Upvote 1

AnonymousPulsar
On 1/6/2017 at 2:56 PM, InfiniteZr0 said:

Yeah, like. If people could get refunds, they would keep refunding until they got into the alpha

That wouldn't really work too well, since they're doing alpha releases in waves, and people who pre-ordered before you get priority. Though, I could see people buying multiply pre-orders with multiple accounts, and then refunding all but one if it were possible.

Obrez
On 1/15/2017 at 2:30 PM, True_Pain said:

Just do a chargeback through paypal or your bank or whatever you paid through. Literally nothing they can do about it. Considering it myself

I'm going to be disputing the charge on my CC bill if I don't get my paid EOD copy real freakin' soon...

Dmanplayer723
On 1/9/2017 at 4:15 PM, Geman220 said:

Yeah this happened to be aswell just call the Xsolla's toll free number. Explain what happen and you should get the refund in the same day and will show up on you're statement in five'ish days.

rileyb123

Were they able to help you? Just checked my cc statement and I have one transaction for $147 for EOD posted and another transaction for the same amount pending. Absolutely infuriating. I sent in a ticket, just waiting a response.

AngryHippie
On 1/9/2017 at 4:15 PM, Geman220 said:

Yeah talk with both the BSG support and your card company about it, either party will get this resolved.

K3L3VRA

There is only one thing .... just one ... PAID SCAM

Rekonsile
4 minutes ago, K3L3VRA said:

There is only one thing .... just one ... PAID SCAM

why would you bump a post from 3 years ago? 

K3L3VRA
1 minute ago, Rekonsile said:

why would you bump a post from 3 years ago? 

looks like someone did not fix some things that ware issue 3 years ago

1 minute ago, K3L3VRA said:

looks like someone did not fix some things that ware issue 3 years ago

hurry up someone ... time is of the essence