BiscuitBoy

Error 214 reCAPTCHA

BiscuitBoy

I have been trying to login to the launcher for about 2 hrs now. I have reset my pc, reinstalled the launcher, and reset my internet.  But the launcher doesn't show me a recaptcha and then says error 214. Is there a fix for this? 

error.png

• Like 1

Yanmar

Same problem just now appears with me. Sent message to support, waiting for response. If u have some new info, please, write here

CH33Z3BURG3R

The reCAPTCHA button is hidden under the 'unable to sign in?' for some odd reason, hopefully they will fix this soon.

The only way I got it to work was to hover the cursor over the 'unable to sign in?'  and hit TAB and it'll select the reCAPTCHA button, press enter, and you'll actually be able to complete the reCAPTCHA. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

PROFESSORLEG

eror 214 help

VoodooPizzaMan

Hello,

So a friend of mine came over yesterday, he went to log in on my pc and to my surprise it ended with the same outcome as this thread. So I can't play, reinstalling doesnt work. The captcha doesnt show and Im just stuck on login...

Please fix.

EvilB0X
В 11.01.2020 в 06:39, CH33Z3BURG3R сказал:

Thank you. It really helped

XArceeNL

as cheeseburger said.

1. click on EMAIL/LOGIN text bar

2. keep pressing tab till it hits UNABLE TO SIGN IN
3. press TAB one more time and PRESS ENTER
4. fill out the RECAPTCHA

5. profit

WAETAE3D

this game is a pain and havent even played yet did anyone figure this thing out yet 

DaniBot3000
On 2/25/2020 at 6:41 PM, WAETAE3D said:

this game is a pain and havent even played yet did anyone figure this thing out yet 

Yes, we did. Read the message above yours... 

Thanks for the tip with the TAB key. I just fat fingered my password and was stuck on the "overlapping "Authorize" button". 

tominator41

tominator41 said:

I have the same issue. Like the recaptsha is sending the code to a different email. 10 days into the wait for someone to give-a-poo about this. Why don't they have another way of addressing the issue ? VERY AGGRAVATED ! PLEASE HELP ME !

• Like 1

TheProphet_719

This is absolutely correct, thank you brothas

SandMan121

No funciona lo del TAB, 2020 y aun con estas historias... lamentable.

ChernayaSmert

Hello,

I get the same error (214) every time I try to connect to the Bsg launcher it takes me a try. So, because of this, I've been blocked 3 times so far (I have to wait 20 minutes, 4 hours and now 1 hour). I tried the tab thing which doesn't work at all. If anyone has a solution, it will be great. Thank you very much.

gianluzzz

Try restarting your Router and reinstall the launcher as well, @Shadowsoni

ChernayaSmert
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the quick reply,

Well, I just did what you told me. It's still not working. The captcha doesn't display, I have to cause error 214 for the option to display. But that might freeze my account again.

1210692633_Capturedecran2020-07-07a08_15_06.png.4a4aa32a08dd4b1138ae403eb547dcd6.png

1514569955_Capturedecran2020-07-07a08_33_02.png.a33237203bee806a1a0cfc73dc06885e.png

Edited by Shadowsoni

SlavChan
On 1/11/2020 at 11:39 AM, CH33Z3BURG3R said:

The reCAPTCHA button is hidden under the 'unable to sign in?' for some odd reason, hopefully they will fix this soon.

The only way I got it to work was to hover the cursor over the 'unable to sign in?'  and hit TAB and it'll select the reCAPTCHA button, press enter, and you'll actually be able to complete the reCAPTCHA. 

Hope this helps.

its not working for me somehow

On 1/11/2020 at 11:39 AM, CH33Z3BURG3R said:

Hope this helps.

its not working for me somehow

coffeehead

I didn't experience this error but if you haven't fixed it by now; I'd reformat your operating system and re-download the game. Make sure your on a reliable internet connection to eliminate potential corrupt files.

Fruktkuttern

I am having this issue right now. 

Email is ok ( i recieve links to reset pw)

Game is ok (fresh install, deleted the appdata folders, reset pc and router)

First i get error 214, solve the recaptcha, then i get error 206. Wrong password. It is not the wrong password or username/email.

Waiting for a response from suppert email, but i would be cool to get this up and running before the weekend.

Did any of you find a solution?

Posting with a different user because of this (it wont accept my password here either) The user is not banned or locked, as i get the emails both of my logins and my pw resets. 

SlavChan
On 10/9/2020 at 6:16 PM, Fruktkuttern said:

I am having this issue right now. 

Email is ok ( i recieve links to reset pw)

Game is ok (fresh install, deleted the appdata folders, reset pc and router)

First i get error 214, solve the recaptcha, then i get error 206. Wrong password. It is not the wrong password or username/email.

Waiting for a response from suppert email, but i would be cool to get this up and running before the weekend.

Did any of you find a solution?

Posting with a different user because of this (it wont accept my password here either) The user is not banned or locked, as i get the emails both of my logins and my pw resets. 

me as well. tried what some of you said up there. not working.