clamum

"Fire" Binding has Unavailable "Press Type"

clamum

So I was trying to change around a couple bindings and accidentally hit my left mouse button for the binding and so it got changed around. When I tried to assign LMB back to "Fire" that worked fine, but the "Press Type" is "Unavailable" now and I can't get it back to "Press" (or whatever it was). In the game, clicking LMB does nothing (good thing I was in offline mode, lol).

I tried editing the shared.ini file in the "Escape from Tarkov" folder in my Documents folder, but that seemed to have no effect.

Anyone know how I can get the LMB/Fire to work like it did? Reverting the controls did nothing to it.

clamum

No one has any ideas? 😞 Poop. I can't play until it gets fixed cause pressing LMB to fire does nothing (cause of that "Unavailable" press type).

Maruuv

I don't know, I seem to have the exact same settings as you described and everything works..

Tarkov.png

Edited by Maruuv
clarification

ReSQ96
On 11/12/2019 at 6:44 PM, Maruuv said:

I don't know, I seem to have the exact same settings as you described and everything works..

Tarkov.png

i have exactly this which means the game is unplayable for me, like 50 % of my keybinds dont work because the "press type" is unavailable. did anyone find a solution yet? i tried deleting share.ini files re-installing reverting settings everything, even the tarkov support service has no solution.

oldschool15

is there a restore default settings option, you could use that if it has one

HASHisBROWN

Having same problem unavailable keybind press types how can I reset all ands start over and fix the problem