Sign in to follow this  
Camofox

Pls Fix Desync already

Camofox

What the hell is going on? SInce 0.12 dropped I have experieenced a ton of deaths due to desync. Every 5th or 6th Game I load into a map where every other player is frozen in place and unkillable. I then try to GTFO of the raid and die to a freaking ghost every single effing time. My character just screams and then drops to the ground after which I can read in the "raid over" Screen who killed me. I lost way too much gear by this to still call this crap acceptable. During the last discount i bought the EOD version and I'm very frustrated I did so. Is there any way to fix this crap?

The game is overrun by Players anyway so you die often enough. And on top of that I have to face deaths that are just caused by technical issues

To further clarify: This happens both when I play alone and with a friend. My mate can always see me walking around while he is totally abscent to me both visually and acustically. For testing purposes he hit me with a knife which I took damage from. This is the worst issue ever and totally detroys the game for me

Edited by Camofox

Leitbild

Search the Forum for Dual Stack and you´ll find the Answer.

Bed3viL

I really enjoyed spawning into Reserve on my PMC, to spawn "falling" and breaking my arm and leg...

darthz01

Same deal here. Had this bug on reserve only last week, took a couple day break from Tarkov, and now my load times are at least 2 minutes longer and every map but factory is getting this desync bug.

Camofox

Glad to read that I'm not the only one having this issue.

About dual stack: I'm not sure if this is really the cause for it. Pre wipe I used to have the desync issue too but at an acceptable rate. Now its just completely ruining the game for me and I doubt that BSG has re-invented the internet for 0.12

Tendeep

Can the Unity Engine even keep up with a multiplayer game like this?  All the lag and sync issues seem to be a huge part of the engine not able to perform.  Curious to how much they can actually do with the netcode.

Sure this is a year old now, but very little has been done to fix the issues:

Salvo_Creative
19 hours ago, Camofox said:

Glad to read that I'm not the only one having this issue.

About dual stack: I'm not sure if this is really the cause for it. Pre wipe I used to have the desync issue too but at an acceptable rate. Now its just completely ruining the game for me and I doubt that BSG has re-invented the internet for 0.12

This is interesting, I am up to 85 games and I have not noticed or experienced what you have. 

I have played on the Sydney server with a ping of 25ms and Los Angeles with a ping of 140ms and not had a bad death or anything like that. Perhaps I do not know what to look for?

Camofox
vor 5 Stunden schrieb Salvo_Creative:

This is interesting, I am up to 85 games and I have not noticed or experienced what you have. 

I have played on the Sydney server with a ping of 25ms and Los Angeles with a ping of 140ms and not had a bad death or anything like that. Perhaps I do not know what to look for?

I guess it's a matter of either having it or being completely free of it. I play Tarkov with 2 friends and only one of them also has this problem. The interesting thing about him is that it started for him during 0.12. Previously I was the only one of our little 3-man-group.

Oh, and we play on EU but i doubt this makes any difference