X_on

Ideas for game improvements

X_on

Hello, Solid patch so far. Keep up the good work. I wanna share a few Ideas in the hopes to crank up the realism aspects of the game.

1. I've been playing more night-time raids this patch and the main thing i've noticed is that it's not dark enough. Sometimes I see better through dense woods without NVGs on. Even with a clear full moon sky, there should only be a subtle directional light, so turn off any ambient lighting you may have. Plus, night-time seems to last only about 5 hours with no sunlight creeping in.

2. Stamina drains way to fast while running. I can understand if im carrying alot of weight, but even pistols runs, I can barely cross the street before my guy starts gasping for air. Maybe a secondary stamina bar that serves as a cap for the main stamina which decreases throughout the raid slowly depending on other attributes. In other words, you will be more fatigued by the end of the raid than at the beginning even if you ate and drank. And this could carry through to the hideout requiring proper rest to regenerate.

3. "Stamina" is actually a big topic in my mind.. Both nutrition and hydration percentages fall too fast and strangely at the same pace. There are virtually no indications until you suddenly bleed out. It would be nice to see negative effects of hunger and thirst (such as decrease in stamina and increase of weapon sway, etc) kicking in long before the percentage reaches zero while prolonging its depletion, thus maintaining the need for consumption but reducing the risk of dying because you didn't drink for 30 minutes. I love that food and water items have long term value. I've even had to gamma it a couple of times.

That's all I can remember for now 

Thanks

Poriomania

The game is supposedly set in summer with short nights, but yeah a more balanced day/night cycle would be nice.

As far as hydration/food goes, its important to know that the 45 minutes in raid would in game time be something like 8 hours, so thats a full day of running around without a drink. But i certainly agree we should start seeing warning signs before we suddenly start dying.