Sign in to follow this  
PythagorasHP

Hideout air filtering unit

PythagorasHP

Does it run constantly or only when you're logged in? Those FP-100 filter absorbers are pretty pricey to make and super rare to even find so I'd like to know if you can turn on or off the air filtering unit like the generator to conserve the air filters. Or, can you just take the air filters out when you're logged out then put them back in when you're logged on?

Mainly trying to figure out ways to conserve the air filters.

Konseq

As far as I understand the filter system is running all the time as long as your generator is providing energy. Currently you cannot turn it off (unless you turn off your generator). So if you want to farm bitcoin while not playing, you will also ruin your air filter even tho you aren't even using it.

This is sort of bad and should be changed asap in my opinion, but currently there isn't much you can do about it. But: farming bitcoins is more valuable than the leveling of the physical skills in my opinion, so I will keep my generator running eventho I ruin and waste the air filter. In the whole patch I found only one air filter and I am currently wasting it, but honestly, I prefer the bitcoin over the leveling bonus (of the physical skills of which I don't even feel the effect much at all anyways). I don't buy the air filter from the market and hope they will change the system asap. But besides, gib bitcoin, f*** the filter.