Sign in to follow this  
eikotehmouse

Hostile Player scav vs non hostile Player scav

eikotehmouse

Why do I. the retaliatory of a hostile player scav. The one getting shot by ai skav and he isn't... even though we are less then 10 ft apart.... am I not supposed to defend my self anymore or something? 

Paescu96

The Game sees the Player that damaged first as the Aggressor.

Means, Player 1 open the Fire first, but miss Player 2, Player 2 fires back and hit, Player 2 count as Aggressor and get attacked by the AI.

They need to change it, a Suggestion: when Player 1 fire in the Direction of Player 2, the Damage Player 2 does on Player 1 gets ignored by the Aggro System. 

eikotehmouse
3 minutes ago, Paescu96 said:

Means, Player 1 open the Fire first, but miss Player 2, Player 2 fires back and hit, Player 2 count as Aggressor and get attacked by the AI.

They need to change it, a Suggestion: when Player 1 fire in the Direction of Player 2, the Damage Player 2 does on Player 1 gets ignored by the Aggro System. 

no, he hit me. 3 times to be exact.. I know. he was using a hunter...nearly every part of me became red. I was lucky I picked up a gezel while looting the dead scavs... This has happened more then once...

happy_hasher
49 минут назад, Paescu96 сказал:

Okay. I'm Scav. I see PMC characters just up ahead and open fire. Then another scav spots these PMCs and runs in front of me trying to get some kills. If I hit/kill that idiot who deliberately went into my line of fire and all the AI scavs become hostile... not good, but somewhat reasonable. Fine by me. But if he received no damage from me and he gets the chance to kill me without making AI scavs turn on him just because a couple of bullets went in his direction - that's plain stupid. By the way, AI scavs also have a bad habit of walking into others' line of fire, mind you, and if it's regular scav then sometimes you just can't stop firing 'cause you simply can't rely on them - regular scavs are deaf and blind and in most cases won't hit anything unless at point blank, especialy if they already received damage.

P.S. However, as of now, that's no big deal TBH - without karma system, radio chatter and other mechanics that are yet to be implemented, most of time it's battle royale anyways.

eikotehmouse
16 minutes ago, happy_hasher said:

Okay. I'm Scav. I see PMC characters just up ahead and open fire. Then another scav spots these PMCs and runs in front of me trying to get some kills. If I hit/kill that idiot who deliberately went into my line of fire and all the AI scavs become hostile... not good, but somewhat reasonable. Fine by me. But if he received no damage from me and he gets the chance to kill me without making AI scavs turn on him just because a couple of bullets went in his direction - that's plain stupid. By the way, AI scavs also have a bad habit of walking into others' line of fire, mind you, and if it's regular scav then sometimes you just can't stop firing 'cause you simply can't rely on them - regular scavs are deaf and blind and in most cases won't hit anything unless at point blank, especialy if they already received damage.

P.S. However, as of now, that's no big deal TBH - without karma system, radio chatter and other mechanics that are yet to be implemented, most of time it's battle royale anyways.

karma system is dead. Like it should be... But this post isn't about that...

eikotehmouse
3 hours ago, eikotehmouse said:

Why do I. the retaliatory of a hostile player scav. The one getting shot by ai skav and he isn't... even though we are less then 10 ft apart.... am I not supposed to defend my self anymore or something? 

Also... when a scav player is shooting at scavs... Why is it that, I get shot at when I kill that player scav... like wth did they do to this game...

Paescu96

Happy_hasher

My suggestion is only a start. But is better than now, where i need to wait until i got hit, to return fire.

When someone run in your line off fire, yes its his fault, but yours to watch your shots.

Most Scav players Kill on Sight means your situation is rare, but my Suggestion gives you the chance to defend yourself, without punishment.

You can abuse the current system to, by miss on purpose and wait for the DMG.

But OP means, that even when he gets DMG and kill the Aggressors he get Scav aggro, means the system is brocken.

• Upvote 1