Sign in to follow this  
Dimtiri_Vegas

Rly only Squads in every pvp Situation

Dimtiri_Vegas

Man its just getting to a point where its absurd like you cant play Tarkov without getting at least a Team of 2 people up to 4 or even 5. It seems like every gunfight or every PVP situation consists of me and a min of 2 other opponents. Like there are no 1v1s anymore. Like as if like nobody plays this game solo i always get squads and im quite tired of always fighting more and more and more people and squads. Just went into a customs raid and killed 1 squad consisting of 3 people then i killed a hatching and oh surprise surprise who killed me right a squad of 2 people again. Like cmon what is this. There is not a single raid where i have truely unique and interessting 1v1 situation no i always have 3 people on me flanking from both sides and i cant do poo about it even if i manage to kill 2 of them i have no time to heal after so many encounters and then im a snack for the last guy its just dumb...And the best thing is most of them have Altyns and are level 35+ already packed with Labs gear and the best guns. Ye and im sitting there killing 4 people with a standart ak74 and a green level 3 helmet but you can only survive to a certain degree. Thats really frustrating my last 4 raids i just got killed by squads. 

And i already see the comments of people talking squads are ez to kill and ye i understand all you guys that kill 5 people with a Makarov every Raid im not talking about you because you are Tarkov Gods but im talking about normal people having no chance to have a fair fight or encounter. Like its frustrating im killing like a lot of PMCs but im still loosing gear every raid because its just tough

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

ExeIworkz

There is everytime another guy, the golden rule of this game :D

I see your point and agree. But I like it everytime not to know which encounter I will get. I would lock the squad number up on every map.

Like factory Max. 2

Customs Max 3 or 4.. 

But yes, this is no solution to your problem. I always find some 1vs1 situation. But some days it's just not your day. Try another map, may help. You can't take the random factor from one raid (with MM like pubg). I love not to know what or who awaits me and I know many more do. Also I die most of the time alone... So no God here :D

I can't think of a proper solution.. 

Dimtiri_Vegas
vor 8 Minuten schrieb ExeIworkz:

I see your point and agree. But I like it everytime not to know which encounter I will get. I would lock the squad number up on every map.

Like factory Max. 2

Customs Max 3 or 4.. 

But yes, this is no solution to your problem. I always find some 1vs1 situation. But some days it's just not your day. Try another map, may help. You can't take the random factor from one raid (with MM like pubg). I love not to know what or who awaits me and I know many more do. Also I die most of the time alone... So no God here :D

Ye i know that rule im playing this game for Almoust 3 years now but my problem is that there is always another guy aplies when you want to loot someone and you dont do it then because of that rule. But that rule doesnt apply when you Destroyed a squad of 3 and you have like no ammo left you need to heal and then there are another 2 people waiting for you like thats just dumb. I would completly lock squads and make it a different gamemode. Because i want to see how they perform when they play solo lol. I can also play in a squad and wipe the map no problem but thats just either you want to have fun with friends or you are a pussy that cant play alone and killing 5 people with a Squad in your back is not an achievement. We solo players are what the game should be. A solo mode for people like you and me and a squad mode i would be totally fine with them also another benefit would be that it would be squad vs squad so its just fair and not 1v5. Ye you know i the funny thing is that you like it everytime to not know which encounter you get well thats nice but for me i know what encounters i get in a game. Maybe like 1 solo player and the rest is either 1 big squad or 2 smaller ones thats my tarkov experience. Like its not that i hate squads but make a different gamemode for it but you can also join as a solo player into a squad game if you want but squads cant get into solo mode.  

daviocanyon

Git gud. Kill them all.

• Sad 1

Dimtiri_Vegas
vor 31 Minuten schrieb ExeIworkz:

Like factory Max. 2

Customs Max 3 or 4.. 

XD ye just got into a Raid and guess what i got killed by a squad again im done with this...this is just getting to a point where it makes no fun to play at all its the 5th raid in a row where i get killed by Squads 

SHO-SHIN

I see this point and agree, it needs looking at.

Gotta say i have played a fair amount solo this wipe, mostly on shoreline, interchange and woods and rarley see Squads, but I play very slow and cautious and possibly miss them - when we play as a Squad of 3 or 4 we nearly always find Squads!

Phoenixsui
vor 28 Minuten schrieb SHO-SHIN:

Gotta say i have played a fair amount solo this wipe, mostly on shoreline, interchange and woods and rarley see Squads, but I play very slow and cautious and possibly miss them - when we play as a Squad of 3 or 4 we nearly always find Squads!

Yes it is ofthen up to the solo player to pick on a squad or ignore it.

Or to observe the dead bodys a while before looting and to bring enough ammo.

I rarely run into full squads and even less ofthen into Althyns.

Dimtiri_Vegas
vor 16 Minuten schrieb Phoenixsui:

Yes it is ofthen up to the solo player to pick on a squad or ignore it.

Or to observe the dead bodys a while before looting and to bring enough ammo.

I rarely run into full squads and even less ofthen into Althyns.

Man i really wish i had your Experience but im not going to Squad up thats being just a pussy imo. Because those players who only play in Squads rely on their teammates and they can just easily loot their friends insured stuff and drop it somewhere else with 0 risk and if you play solo well you have no chance to do that. So squads have like 0 risk to go in if they are 3 hell if somebody kills even 2 of them whatever the third one is gonna kill the guy get his friends loot and hide them and put it away and they get their loot back. Its just dumb this game should be about intense gunfights and survival and the cautiousness that you have to have when you are in raids. Well that doenst apply to squads 3 people level 40 with Level 5 Helmets and Vests and decked out Guns against me who has a green level 3 helmet and a standart ak74. Great even if i wipe them out guess what there will be another squad already going to my shots. If you are solo against a squad if its like not a large and open area you have absolutly 0 chance except if the squad are unexperienced players who dont know what they are doing which is not the case for me since the opponents im against are Labs junkies with god tier loot already. You cant hide they just gonna nade the f out of you. You cant heal because if you do they can easily just rush you with 3 people and you cant peak because they can shoot you from 3 Angles so its basicly impossible. I wont even start talking about cqb areas.

Dimtiri_Vegas
vor 53 Minuten schrieb SHO-SHIN:

Well man i want your luck with player selection then. Ye the problem is playing really slow is not always good i dont want to wait 40min in 1 spot and im killing a lot of PMCs but its just impossible against hordes of players. And im not talking to all people but a lot of Squads are teaming up because they are scared and pussies that cant pvp alone and they have to get their buddies involved to back their ass with 0 Gear Fear. Oh well i died guess what idc about my loot my friends are going to hide it anyway.....Ye and thats a realistic survival shooter....Im just frustrated. My 5 last raids on customs and interchange summarized.

1st Raid i spawn on customs side and get shoot in the head by 3 players that surpressed me in cover and i couldnt do anything

2nd Raid I spawn on Interchange killed Killa and 2 players going out of the Mall and guess what right this second and this moment i get 3 people engaging me killed 1 of them the rest just bombarded me and i couldnt move and got killed.

3rd Raid Im trying to do my Therapist mission in Dorms. Killed 1 squad consisting of 2 players and a hatchling. Right at them moment when im going into the dorms i get shot. I hid in a room and killed 1 player and guess what ofc there was another player his little friend. Had no time to heal or ammo and he rushed me.

4rth Raid Still trying to do the Therapist mission trying to play it slowly this time and went to the bus station on customs and hid there. Meanwhile 3 players circle me in and attack me from 3 sides so i had no chance again and died.

5th Raid Therapist mission got surpressed by 2 players again bombarded and killed.

RipCurl

I am okay with squads and fighting solo against them but I am not okay with the insurance system that allows squad members to dump their fallen buddies gear in the bush/ into water/ over a wall after a firefight. This way a surviving squad member can ensure that all fallen squad members get their gear back and on top of that the squad member can loot the bodies of non squad members to still get a positive raid outcome.

At the moment someone moves an item from a dead body it should remove the insurance status on the gear item. THIS would force squad members to think about grabbing their dead teammates gear instead of just dumping/hiding it. With the insurance system that we have at the moment, playing in a squad is too easy because of the rather lower chance of losing gear in a long term. I really hope BSG will change the insurance system.

• Upvote 2

hermanJnr

Take your time and be sneaky. Often duos will be cocky and just rush you, which is just asking you to auto burst or headshot them as they sprint forward.

Alternatively shoot one and hide, wait for him to get bored and loot his buddy, then shoot him too.

You just have to be more creative with teams IMO, and bring a powerful gun like the vepr hunter or mosin that can do a lot of damage with every shot.

Phoenixsui

I think one of the most important things as solo is to have 1 or more escape routes. Don’t get trapped in a room or corridor. At the same time stay undtected and cover your back and flank with hard or visual cover. After killing a guy you must reposition. There only experience helps and some logic thinking with luck.

• Like 1

Dimtiri_Vegas
vor 22 Minuten schrieb hermanJnr:

Take your time and be sneaky. Often duos will be cocky and just rush you, which is just asking you to auto burst or headshot them as they sprint forward.

Alternatively shoot one and hide, wait for him to get bored and loot his buddy, then shoot him too.

You just have to be more creative with teams IMO, and bring a powerful gun like the vepr hunter or mosin that can do a lot of damage with every shot.

Thx for your suggestions bud but im almoust playing this game for 3 years :)  I do know how to fight squads but it was never as absurd like this in the earlier stage of the game i never had sooo many squads in my entire Tarkov time like ofc in the Endgame where everybody is like level 50 sure but like this early on this patch is absurd. I normally fight with my trusted ak74 i dont like mosin or Vepr. And i already stated like i kill a lot of people but at some point you just cant do anything. Like ofc you can somehow outplay them but you have a MaSSIVe disadvantage you cant head properly you can reload mags because they just gonna push you or bombard you. I dont like the sneaky playstyle that much you have to play agressive and tactical in this game that comes from experience my dude. Like im not talking about just rush into every building and stray the f out of everything and just go blind headed into teams of 3. Thats not what i mean by agressive. But agressive plays for me means rush out in situations where the enemy wouldnt expect is do very weird flanks that the opponents wont be expecting and sometimes its a good thing to rush people. And also my playstyle is not why im dying a lot. But at some point if you nearly wiped the whole map you cant loot anything because there still can be a guy. You need to heal and repack ammo and you dont have this time theres already a squad of 2 people coming to you at this moment. And at some point you just cant do anything like you cant fly away or magicly have 10 new full mags or heal yourself in 1 milisecond. 

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Phoenixsui:

I think one of the most important things as solo is to have 1 or more escape routes. Don’t get trapped in a room or corridor. At the same time stay undtected and cover your back and flank with hard or visual cover. After killing a guy you must reposition. There only experience helps and some logic thinking with luck.

Ik my dude like i stated in some other answes im playing this game almoust 2 and a half years bought it april 2017. I learned a lot but there was no wipe where i had such bad experience with squads ever. This time its just nuts. Like sometimes you have to go into buildings and corridord if you dont have any other way. I needed to heal and repack my mags i cant just run away with no ammo in my mag and no healing. I needed a safe place and in that situation there were 2 40+ players fully geared and i killed also one of them but the other one was just too much because i didnt have any resources left. But you can agree with me that the insurance thing in squads is completly broken and absurd

Phoenixsui

It is your choice to play solo and you probably just have some bad luck. I rarely see more then one big squad per raid. Especially no lvl40 players.

onlego

this same guy again crying about the game. Before that he was crying about scav difficulty I think now about squads.

Dude, stop hurting yourself with this game if it is that hard for you.

• Sad 2

Vodor

With the recent surge of “solos” complaining there are too many squads, you’d think there were more solos than squads!

Sounds more like a few people are having a bad day, I know it’s pretty difficult to get into OLI without backup, everyone wants those hideout parts!

Dimtiri_Vegas
vor 50 Minuten schrieb Vodor:

With the recent surge of “solos” complaining there are too many squads, you’d think there were more solos than squads!

Sounds more like a few people are having a bad day, I know it’s pretty difficult to get into OLI without backup, everyone wants those hideout parts!

Man its not about the hideout parts i just want to get some other missions done thats all im not doing like loot runs and rushing all the high traffic areas if thats what you think i do. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Phoenixsui:

It is your choice to play solo and you probably just have some bad luck. I rarely see more then one big squad per raid. Especially no lvl40 players.

Ye its not really my choice to play solo i think thats what the game should be thats why my idea was to implement 2 different gamemodes 1 is for Solo Players and the other for Squads that way you have fair Firefights between those Squads and the solo players have a better experience interms of really engaging 1v1s and you can start to have some more fun. I think solo players can also join the squad mode if they want i mean it would be stupid in a way but whatever but squads cant join the solo player gamemode. That way the insurance problem is gone and everybody will be happy.

Rock103

I'm a fairly new player to Tarkov and I do not want to solo in Tarkov anymore. So I'm only playing the game with a friend. I always run into groups that are way decked out in gear than I am. And worst yet most of these same groups of people camp. They are so afraid to play the game they refuse to move. Because so many play this way it forces me to camp aswell.

It's not very fun gameplay experience but it's either that or die 9/10 raids. Soon as I take a mosin or pp and sit somewhere and don't play aggressive at all people start to drop like flies. Camping and being a coward is sadly the most effective gameplay strat and I'm annoyed about it.

So my pleb advice to solo players are just camp. Bring coffee, tent, foldable chair and just sit. All the big bois with gear will eventually pop in the horizon and with something like Vepr Hunter you can drop all of them before they even know where you at. And the camping part also let's you choose your fights. You know where you can retreat or hide if you spot something you can't handle.

SHO-SHIN
20 hours ago, RipCurl said:

At the moment someone moves an item from a dead body it should remove the insurance status on the gear item. THIS would force squad members to think about grabbing their dead teammates gear instead of just dumping/hiding it. With the insurance system that we have at the moment, playing in a squad is too easy because of the rather lower chance of losing gear in a long term. I really hope BSG will change the insurance system.

word.

infi

insurance system for groups should be definetly changed. 

ShiroTenshi

To be fair, while this game let's you play solo, it is made with group play in mind. DEVs have said it many times. You can play SOLO, it's just harder. Group play is where the real Tarkov experience is at.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

N1shazu
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

To be fair, while this game let's you play solo, it is made with group play in mind. DEVs have said it many times. You can play SOLO, it's just harder. Group play is where the real Tarkov experience is at.

Amen.

RonBuan

I see your posts Dimitri and I feel for ya. But in a situation like tarkov... wouldnt you team up with anyone that didnt immediately blast you? Like wow thanks man let's survive together lol.

If u wanna team up PM me. Otherwise toughen up cause ita rrrrrrrrrough out there bois.

Dimtiri_Vegas
Am 14.11.2019 um 19:27 schrieb ShiroTenshi:

Ye i get the point but if you seperate those gamemodes it will be a lot easier people that play solo play solo and squads play against squads thats fair and a simple implementation because if you want to have nice 1v1s you play some solo gamemode if you want to have interessting and very dynamic gunfights with your buddies you play Squad mode or group mode whatever. I think nobody will be angry about this decision well except for people who then jer... off when they wipe a map in a squad of 3-5 because they have no real opposition. But in my opinion its a very simple implementation and a good one too.

But if you find that too harsh well the other idea i had is too remove the ability to insure items if you play as a team or in a group. Because the constant hiding your friends gear stuff is just broken and not intended at all. There should be this menu screen where you can group up and if the system detects that you have more then 1 player then you cant insure your items or maybe you can insure them but the % is very low that they arrive and Prapor could have like a funny like saying "well why didnt your Squad mates hid your stuff i didnt get your stuff im sry" xD

AdhesiveTeflon

Live with the consequences of your own choice.