Sign in to follow this  
TarkovCitizen73677

United Nations special operations or Special operations Group in EFT

TarkovCitizen73677

I do really like the idea of having UN sniper team going after the PMC who kills an enough peacekeepers. But I really think that if Battlestate games would add the  UN peacekeepers special operations Group or the equivalent to the Russian special operations unit, on random event on EFT it would be a full blow war between the scav, RUAF, UN peacekeepers. As far as dealing with the regular peacekeepers and the UN peacekeeper specialized unit in the game to where they heavily gear similar to the military base scav boss/guards and scav raiders in the game.

In addition, to having a special quest mission to where you have kill a certain amount of UN special operations group at particular map or maps, and in addition to taking a big hit from reputation point from the peacekeeper trader.

b360cd379fdc400e9e0da25e0c694786.jpg

canada-chinook-mali-43021434804_f4ba98c80d_o-1170x610.jpg

14cec8ce8af2cf87837bb99798a0d104--special-ops-special-forces.jpg

gettyimages-546938782-1024x1024.jpg

• Like 1

Omoz

BSG confirm Peacekeepers are a planned non-playable faction in this thread.

TarkovCitizen73677
On 11/14/2019 at 6:42 AM, Omoz said:

BSG confirm Peacekeepers are a planned non-playable faction in this thread. But I am saying is that I want to see the Peacekeepers equivalent  of Scav Radiers in a form of CQB and mid range soliders that happens to be more geared than the regular Peacekeepers since after all in every conflict the respective sides will bring their specialized and highly trained troops to complete there objective. Like, for example why have the United Nations Quick Response Force since it's a real life special ops unit for the UN alongside with the planned sniper team to have a long range and Close quater battle specific NPC enemies in EFT