Sign in to follow this  
FunkenGruven

Is the armor turn speed penalty set in stone?

Armor and gear aim speed penalty  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should wearing different gear in game modify your aim senstivity?

• Yes, I love having my mouse sensitivity changed in game depending on what gear i'm wearing in raid.
    • NO!! Why would you ever change my preferred mouse sensitivity ever?!?!

FunkenGruven

This is my only major gripe to the game.

Setting my mouse sensitivity the same in every game I play is super important to me for muscle memory.

Yet every armor (and other gear I don't know about) has a different turn speed penalty which is really just an annoying change to my prefered aim sensitivity. 

Most people like me, that absolutely must  have it  the same, will just change the Mouse DPI and sensitivity to compensate anyway.

Couldn't there be another alternative penalty to wearing heavy gear?

In my opinion, the  movement speed penalty should be enough.

I know there are thousands of us out there that have a major issue with this.

Edited by FunkenGruven
  • Sad 1

GhostZ69
19 minutes ago, FunkenGruven said:

This is my only major gripe to the game.

If that is true, you should be super thankful!  I wish Inhad only one gripe with the game.

No, I do NOT want them to change the movement penalties for wearing armor.  In fact, there needs to be much more player momentum.   This includes the speed at which you ADS when wearing no armor vs. wearing a Fort Armor.  As well as how fast you can whip a weapon around while wearing different armors.

22 minutes ago, FunkenGruven said:

I will just change the Mouse DPI and sensitivity to compensate anyway.

Then do that, and you have a perfect game.  Good luck!

• Sad 1

FunkenGruven
6 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

If that is true, you should be super thankful!  I wish Inhad only one gripe with the game.

No, I do NOT want them to change the movement penalties for wearing armor.  In fact, there needs to be much more player momentum.   This includes the speed at which you ADS when wearing no armor vs. wearing a Fort Armor.  As well as how fast you can whip a weapon around while wearing different armors.

Then do that, and you have a perfect game.  Good luck!

DID you even read my post? This is about the gear changing your MOUSE SENSITIVTY. Not movement speed.

GhostZ69

Dont worry buddy, I would be sad too if I thought that was a good idea.  I do love the second answer.  ROFL

Yes, I did.  Did you not read mine?

10 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

This includes the speed at which you ADS when wearing no armor vs. wearing a Fort Armor.  As well as how fast you can whip a weapon around while wearing different armors.

???