ErikStoner98

How can people survive over 10+ bullets.

ErikStoner98

I wonder how people and scavs survive, in this case and multiple more, 10 - 15 bullets, without armor and without healing. It normaly says that it has done 400+ damage, so almost dead. However this should never be the case. 5 - 6 bullets should be max if not wearing armor in my opnion. And yes, I know bullets and distance have influence as well. My case:

Beretta: 12 Hits, 411 damage, 23 shots. Point blank - 5m. Then he just started shooting with his AK-74U and I'm the one who's dead.

I know this is bit of a rent, and I love the game as well, but I just can't stand this without being mentioned.

sleava

Its not to long after the wipe, so the game is buggy as heck, and they need to adjust things a lot over the next few months. Personally, my favorite example of strange "why wont you die" shots come with using the mosin.

I got 5 out of my 5 leg shots by shooting a single sniper scav in the knees. Still didn't die from those.
Shot sniper scav in the stomach 3 times, didnt die.
Shot a scav in interchange twice in the back with a mosin, only to have him turn around one tap me with a pm pistol. 

I use only 7N1 as well. Either way, this game will probably be mostly ironed out in the next 3 months.