Sign in to follow this  
Eqlibrium

Steam audio still planned for patch 13? Any info related to this you could share?

Eqlibrium

Iv waited for something like steam audio since alpha, also asked multiple times about when audio is getting some love. Im really exited for steam audio, and it really sucked it didnt come with patch 12 because iv waited for years now.

Im just wondering, is there any info regarding next audio system that can be shared?

Whats the estimated timeline?

Its not possible to implements it before patch 13? If not, will 13 come sooner than 12 did or do i have to wait another year for this?

All in all, im just hungry for any info related to sound system or steam audio. Also wondering if there is any info regarding 5.1 or multi channel surround sound. I remember surround sound was enabled some time ago, but it was bugged. Still. Even tho it rocked when i used my 5.1 system. I could hear where people where, sound gave me kills. And i got used to hearing my own sounds in back speakers. It was worth it.

Tnx if any replies shows up. Love patch 12, done a great job. And yea, sounds are better. But its still subpar with the rest of the game.

Edited by Eqlibrium
  • Upvote 1

GhostZ69

Man, I really hope it comes as soon as absolutely possible.  Sound in this game is 100% pure hot regurgitated garbage.