Jump to content
TarkovCitizen24122

I need help or I'm probably gonna quit

Recommended Posts

TarkovCitizen24122

yo fellas. I'm an old contract wars gamer and this game has hyped me since its existence.

 

but I can't play it or there is literally another reson and I came to get help cuz I'm done smashing my desk and having the neighbor downstairs come up to my door.

 

what's up with the bullet sponge people? so here I am shooting a scav with vss vintorez in the head FOUR TIMES and he finally dies.

 

I on the other hand have armor and helmet and get killed instantly by literally anyone I come across. I've never been able to kill any real players so far because they too are bullet sponges as well. in my last game I came against a guy who shot me while I was peeking over the corner instantly so I sprayed on him like 5 bullets and he walks off, he too had a pistol.

 

anyway most of you are probably going to say "git gud" or something like that but I think this is abnormal as people can one tap me and I can do nothing against them, seems like aiming and shooting doesn't work in this game just like in cs:go lol. any ideas how I can improve or is it really a lost cause cuz I'm almost done with this game now.

 

ps. there are sometimes pmc's who lost all their items so they be like yolo and rush around with their axe or knife like sonic. I tried this too and after hitting a scav with my axe 7-10 times and ending up dead by him I lost it. that pmc's who carried knife literally killed me in one hit and just kept going. like... eh?

Edited by TarkovCitizen24122

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen24122

by the way please but please implement a dynamic scav system where you wait according to the loot you got and the time you spent in the map. getting one tapped and having to wait 20 mins is gonna kill this game at some point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingTwisted420

Hello TarkovCitizen24122!

I see you are new the forums, as I was not so long ago myself!

Recently in the .12 patch, a lot of the ammo values have changed, and there is quite a huge difference between some ammos. Some are real good for flesh damage, whereas others are really good at penetrating armor. You can take a look here to see the new updated values: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l_8zSZg-viVTZ2bavMEIIKhix6mFTXuVHWcNKZgBrjQ/htmlview?sle=true

A Tier 3 armor will stop most bullets from scavs, however unless you are wearing a kiver or something with a mask that protects the entire face, you've still got a chance to get one tapped by the god-aim scavs, they seem to be quite rough this patch haha. There's no saying that you won't still get one tapped while wearing armor, because it is very possible, but the most noticeable difference is versus scavs.

Also on the note of playing as a player-scav and having to wait 20 minutes, there are certain hideout upgrades which will reduce the time it takes in order to play as a scav again. I'm not quite sure which levels give what, however wiki may know more than I do, but for having the maxed level Intelligence Center you get -35% return time for scavs.

 

 

Intelligence.png

Edited by KingTwisted420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen24122
6 minutes ago, KingTwisted420 said:

Hello TarkovCitizen24122!

I see you are new the forums, as I was not so long ago myself!

Recently in the .12 patch, a lot of the ammo values have changed, and there is quite a huge difference between some ammos. Some are real good for flesh damage, whereas others are really good at penetrating armor. You can take a look here to see the new updated values: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l_8zSZg-viVTZ2bavMEIIKhix6mFTXuVHWcNKZgBrjQ/htmlview?sle=true

A Tier 3 armor will stop most bullets from scavs, however unless you are wearing a kiver or something with a mask that protects the entire face, you've still got a chance to get one tapped by the god-aim scavs, they seem to be quite rough this patch haha. There's no saying that you won't still get one tapped while wearing armor, because it is very possible, but the most noticeable difference is versus scavs.

Also on the note of playing as a player-scav and having to wait 20 minutes, there are certain hideout upgrades which will reduce the time it takes in order to play as a scav again. I'm not quite sure which levels give what, however wiki may know more than I do, but for having the maxed level Intelligence Center you get -35% return time for scavs.

 

 

Intelligence.png

what can you say about pvp? I know it's a realistic game but normal people can walk without making much noise while walking at a decent speed whereas these fellas in this game stomp the f*ck out of the ground to make it obvious that they are there. I want some action, getting one tapped isn't a big deal after putting up a fight but getting killed by some camper who heard my gun cocking from like 20 meters away is straight up BS. do I have to move crouched and at the lowest pace at all times espically in maps like factory? or is there something I am missing? oh by the way, I again played as scav and had a sks. shot 3 times on a guy one to the head or throax who was wearing an ushanka. he didn't die and I ate the dust. are ushankas made of stalinium? cuz as far as I know sks is nothing to joke with. I still don't understand what I'm doing wrong a bullet kills you like it kills me but when I shoot you even if you don't have an armor, you don't die. how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingTwisted420

Sadly I'll have to agree with you on the part of campers hearing you 20 meters away. Tarkov has quite an extreme amount of people who take the game quite seriously, (i.e crouchwalking slowest speed, sitting one spot minutes on end, extract camping, etc) I'll tell you what though, I've never really liked factory that much, doesn't quite add up in my opinion. Playing as PMC there doesn't seem to be many scavs at first, so basically just 4-6 people trying super-hard to kill each other. Playing as a scav on factory however, there may still be a few PMCs which are the noticable thing, however if you shoot any other scav you become un-friendly, and when player-scavs walk around acting as if they are any normal ole scav, you can hardly tell the difference. I try as often as I can playing as a PMC, because you will also level up your players skills the more you play, and playing as a scav doesn't really give your main character all the XP and skill XP.

 

As for how you didn't kill the scav, i'd say potentially it had an armor you couldn't quite see from the distance that you hit it, rather than the head, or else I would simply blame desync. Also like I mentioned in the last reply, the ammo you have will make a big difference, and in my opinion was what changed the game most for me. You can press (ALT+T) which should be the default for checking your magazine, which will also show you which type of ammo you are currently using.

Other than that, all I can say is keep trying and pushing forward, play the game how it works best for you, and mess around doing different things until something works better.

Edited by KingTwisted420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen24122
16 hours ago, KingTwisted420 said:

Sadly I'll have to agree with you on the part of campers hearing you 20 meters away. Tarkov has quite an extreme amount of people who take the game quite seriously, (i.e crouchwalking slowest speed, sitting one spot minutes on end, extract camping, etc) I'll tell you what though, I've never really liked factory that much, doesn't quite add up in my opinion. Playing as PMC there doesn't seem to be many scavs at first, so basically just 4-6 people trying super-hard to kill each other. Playing as a scav on factory however, there may still be a few PMCs which are the noticable thing, however if you shoot any other scav you become un-friendly, and when player-scavs walk around acting as if they are any normal ole scav, you can hardly tell the difference. I try as often as I can playing as a PMC, because you will also level up your players skills the more you play, and playing as a scav doesn't really give your main character all the XP and skill XP.

 

As for how you didn't kill the scav, i'd say potentially it had an armor you couldn't quite see from the distance that you hit it, rather than the head, or else I would simply blame desync. Also like I mentioned in the last reply, the ammo you have will make a big difference, and in my opinion was what changed the game most for me. You can press (ALT+T) which should be the default for checking your magazine, which will also show you which type of ammo you are currently using.

Other than that, all I can say is keep trying and pushing forward, play the game how it works best for you, and mess around doing different things until something works better.

but after the point I lose everything and can't even extract with loot. there's no way I can push forward. I paid a hell of a  lot money to this  game so I want to make the best out of it but I don't see the learning curve in this game. you just  need to stand still camp or move at the lowest pace to increase your chance of  survival but even that doesn't work. I want ask this. I  don't shoot scavs when I play as one but there are other players whom I can't differ if scav or pmc. do the rest of the scav turn against me if I shoot a player controlled  scav? because if I don't shoot the player playing as a scav they will shoot me no matter  what. another example is my last game yesterday. I stood up against like 8 scavs killing them successfully. I was aware of my surroundings I was inside a  hangar or something and a scav just shot me in the head and I was dead, I had no idea where it was and it seems like they just went to my location. How do I know there aren't any other pmc's around? and how do I know how many more scavs  there are around. this just seems impossible to succeed sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen24122

lol again. went into raid on customs with hunter rifle and only that. got killed by someone in the first 3 mins. waiting for scav 15 mins left and my pmc to be healed. thx tarkov. pmc heal should be removed and scav timer should be fixed. this game won't survive longer just like contract wars believe me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSOLIDBOSSx

When i want just extract the scav for the weapon i choose Shoreline for that. I find that map a lot more easier than Customs to reach the extraction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rustyneedle_uk
34 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen24122 said:

lol again. went into raid on customs with hunter rifle and only that. got killed by someone in the first 3 mins. waiting for scav 15 mins left and my pmc to be healed. thx tarkov. pmc heal should be removed and scav timer should be fixed. this game won't survive longer just like contract wars believe me

you can still enter a raid with your pmc. Just heal up at the begining with some cheese.

Scav runs are no risk runs and therefore limited to stop people abusing the system.

Id recommend getting some friends to run with so you can pick up the basics and core dynamics of the game.

Your most welcome to come and run with my guys in UWS. And am sure many of the other groups would be willing to assist you. Just check out the websites and threads and see what group fits your personal preferences and give then a go.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeasR

well, this games require a lot of time and investment to learn everything. After reading i would say that you should investigate on the working of armor lvl and bullets, it's basically like you have T1 T2 T3 bullets and T1 T2 T3 T4+ lvl armor, there is for exemple T2 armor that will absorb T1 bullets, but it will get destroyed by T3 bullet while T4 armor absorb those T3 bullets etc. Check on the ammo table the dude gave to see how much damage got every bullets, how much penetration value, penetration chance etc. You migh find new meta to play (HP and aim for legs/arms/face ~~ bp/bs to aim for body...)
For the noise part, i'm really checking this part myself because i think it's core of the game, and to have a proper stance you've to know maps really well to know where you've to go full slow mod crouch, where you can advance faster, etc.
For exemple if i'm playing as a scav, i know my gear is garbage and therefor i won't go for battles except if i'm ambushed and see the opponent first while he doesn't, there i can try one or two magic headshot if the player is alone and not that much geared, else if there is at least 2 persons i just hide if they didn't see me or run if they did, then it's about being able to win the mouse/cat game, wich is related to know the map.

I understand this game can be frustrating, but if you're new to the game and i guess you are,  don't judge too fast the game before y ou get something like 400 hours of playing and don't expect to survive more than 1 raid out of 5 or something like that during all this time. 

We've all been in your situation but however the game still need adjustments for sure you normally can find your way out with all the solutions and the possibilities the game offers.

Edited by TeasR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen24122

this game isn't giving me a slight chance to be better in no possible way. and I can't spend 400 hours in a game that doesn't let you play. so yeah I'm kinda done I'm here to have fun not to be killed in one shot but kill in 2 magazines. duck this game dudes it won't survive just like cw I tell ya

17 minutes ago, TeasR said:

well, this games require a lot of time and investment to learn everything. After reading i would say that you should investigate on the working of armor lvl and bullets, it's basically like you have T1 T2 T3 bullets and T1 T2 T3 T4+ lvl armor, there is for exemple T2 armor that will absorb T1 bullets, but it will get destroyed by T3 bullet while T4 armor absorb those T3 bullets etc. Check on the ammo table the dude gave to see how much damage got every bullets, how much penetration value, penetration chance etc. You migh find new meta to play (HP and aim for legs/arms/face ~~ bp/bs to aim for body...)
For the noise part, i'm really checking this part myself because i think it's core of the game, and to have a proper stance you've to know maps really well to know where you've to go full slow mod crouch, where you can advance faster, etc.
For exemple if i'm playing as a scav, i know my gear is garbage and therefor i won't go for battles except if i'm ambushed and see the opponent first while he doesn't, there i can try one or two magic headshot if the player is alone and not that much geared, else if there is at least 2 persons i just hide if they didn't see me or run if they did, then it's about being able to win the mouse/cat game, wich is related to know the map.

I understand this game can be frustrating, but if you're new to the game and i guess you are,  don't judge too fast the game before y ou get something like 400 hours of playing and don't expect to survive more than 1 raid out of 5 or something like that during all this time. 

We've all been in your situation but however the game still need adjustments for sure you normally can find your way out with all the solutions and the possibilities the game offers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeasR
45 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen24122 said:

this game isn't giving me a slight chance to be better in no possible way. and I can't spend 400 hours in a game that doesn't let you play. so yeah I'm kinda done I'm here to have fun not to be killed in one shot but kill in 2 magazines. duck this game dudes it won't survive just like cw I tell ya

 

i kinda disagree i understand you're looking for fun but this isnt a casual but a hardcore game, so you must spend time not having fun to get experience that will lead to the fun and i don't think it won't survive like cw but have less and less casual players but the hardcore players looking for hard difficulties game will stay for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoosterBooster_

@TarkovCitizen24122 My favorite route to run that gives you a lil scav action, good loot chances and decent exp with minimal "getting camped" and the rare player interaction is Shoreline. Doesnt matter where you spawn you can do this lap in reverse if you wish.

Village corner store - 2 registers, power cord, hoses, handdrills

Brown log store? (across from corner store) - register, weapons case, lots of hideout related loot

Heading towards the pond infront of estates, through the village dirt road theres a weapon crate on the right in a greenhouse. if you continue past that greenhouse into the tree'd area there is a collapsed house with a secret loot container infront of it (almost anything can spawn in this, including bit coins)

(loot the 2 estates if you are feeling frisky)

Head to bus stop (approach from behind the building) - dead scav loot, weapon crate, file Cab, 2 jackets, register. + 1-4 scavs walking around, easy to pick off with any weapon.

don't go through power station unless you want the extra combat and can take out the sniper scav on the roof.

(loot radio tower if you feeling frisky)

weapons cabin just west of the resort - 2 weapon crates

 

Run works both ways. Very high success rate (until I post this :P) Love it so much!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen24122
On 11/16/2019 at 7:14 PM, TeasR said:

i kinda disagree i understand you're looking for fun but this isnt a casual but a hardcore game, so you must spend time not having fun to get experience that will lead to the fun and i don't think it won't survive like cw but have less and less casual players but the hardcore players looking for hard difficulties game will stay for sure

quite interesting. I highly doubt a game in which a guy with some pistol can take you out with only one bullet while you have a good armor and rig and helmet will survive. here how it went. I see a guy, he sees me, I jump infront of him to shoot him with saiga because there were barrels on the way. he shoots me in mid air and kills me instantly while I only have slight chance of seeing him in the first place. meaning, armor doesn't have poo on enemy's. the previous game which I played as a scav, I went into a fight with  the other scavs and won, now I'm looting, I see another scav and I don't shoot him. The moment I turn my back and loot, he shoots me. and the other scavs are fine with it. what the actual duck? and the last game, I'm a scav in factory because I still think it's a good map with good loot and quick extraction. I clibm up the stairs to loot a crate, having myself surrounded with walls, look around before searching the box and while I do so, I get sniped SOMEHOW by SOMEONE. in the first 2 mins into the game and now have to wait 20 mins. again, what the actual duck? I check the ground, no one, I check higher places, again, no one. I check windows, no one. but I get instantly killed anyway. look. I played a lot of games in my life and there's a learning curve for each one of them. normally, you'd be able to get stuff and lose them afterwards because you play bad, then you learn what you did wrong and not do that mistake again. this is how you learn things. this game however, is still in beta, it doesn't have killcam or a replay system where you can see what happened in that game. and considering that it's been over 5 years since this game was announced, and the cost it has to be purchased and the amount of players that actually bought it would mean that this game should've been out beta long ago with everything settled. devs are lazy just like they were in contract wars so believe me when I tell you, at this pace, this game too will die in no longer than 3-5 years. 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:56 PM, RoosterBooster_ said:

@TarkovCitizen24122 My favorite route to run that gives you a lil scav action, good loot chances and decent exp with minimal "getting camped" and the rare player interaction is Shoreline. Doesnt matter where you spawn you can do this lap in reverse if you wish.

Village corner store - 2 registers, power cord, hoses, handdrills

Brown log store? (across from corner store) - register, weapons case, lots of hideout related loot

Heading towards the pond infront of estates, through the village dirt road theres a weapon crate on the right in a greenhouse. if you continue past that greenhouse into the tree'd area there is a collapsed house with a secret loot container infront of it (almost anything can spawn in this, including bit coins)

(loot the 2 estates if you are feeling frisky)

Head to bus stop (approach from behind the building) - dead scav loot, weapon crate, file Cab, 2 jackets, register. + 1-4 scavs walking around, easy to pick off with any weapon.

don't go through power station unless you want the extra combat and can take out the sniper scav on the roof.

(loot radio tower if you feeling frisky)

weapons cabin just west of the resort - 2 weapon crates

 

Run works both ways. Very high success rate (until I post this :P) Love it so much!

thanks a lot, I'll take your suggestion into consideration when I successfuly loot customs and factory at some point in my life lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs

get gud!

I used to struggle with EFT for a long time, and now since more than a year break im struggling a bit again but the point is - learn from your death. Analyze what you could have done differently to survive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen24122
2 minutes ago, sYs said:

get gud!

I used to struggle with EFT for a long time, and now since more than a year break im struggling a bit again but the point is - learn from your death. Analyze what you could have done differently to survive. 

that's the problem you silly, you can't know what you coul've done survive because you don't even know what ahppened to you, most of the time you just hear a gun shot and boom you're on the ground

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
Just now, TarkovCitizen24122 said:

that's the problem you silly, you can't know what you coul've done survive because you don't even know what ahppened to you, most of the time you just hear a gun shot and boom you're on the ground

Ok.

Had the issue with that back in the 2016. What i did ( since this is related to little map knowledge ) i went into offline mode and standed exactly where i die and just looked around. It's quite easy to realize the angles.

If you died in open area, well - move behind cover and cover and save sprint ( stamina ) for when you have to cross wide spaces fast or flank fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovCitizen24122
2 minutes ago, sYs said:

Ok.

Had the issue with that back in the 2016. What i did ( since this is related to little map knowledge ) i went into offline mode and standed exactly where i die and just looked around. It's quite easy to realize the angles.

If you died in open area, well - move behind cover and cover and save sprint ( stamina ) for when you have to cross wide spaces fast or flank fast. 

I mean it could be useful but still, in factory, I always avoid open areas, and in customs in my last game, I was 1v1 against a guy and he killed me with a pistol in one shot in mid air, I mean the only thing that I could've done was not to jump and wait for him but then again, you never know when a second guy comes in. so I had to do something very fast.

 

and never happened to me, I never die in open areas I haven't been sniped either. I'm not stupid I do exactly what you say, move between cover and sprint across the open fiel to get to the next cover so yeah. most of the time I  don't know what happened and I can't know what happened. the only outcome is that I lose my gear and that's it. now I have to go scav to grab something if I'm lucky enough to survive crypto-pmc's and actual pmc's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoosterBooster_
15 hours ago, TarkovCitizen24122 said:

thanks a lot, I'll take your suggestion into consideration when I successfuly loot customs and factory at some point in my life lol

Shoreline is one of the more balanced maps in my opinion for beginners. Factory is straight up CoD deathmatch, Customs has bosses and it far more sparatic in terms of population and playstyle. Hence why Shoreline is my favorite and if you take a little time to learn the map (pull up a map on phone or the other monitor and run around in offline mode) It's a super easy map to play on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hami7000
On 11/15/2019 at 9:15 PM, TarkovCitizen24122 said:

yo fellas. I'm an old contract wars gamer and this game has hyped me since its existence.

 

but I can't play it or there is literally another reson and I came to get help cuz I'm done smashing my desk and having the neighbor downstairs come up to my door.

 

what's up with the bullet sponge people? so here I am shooting a scav with vss vintorez in the head FOUR TIMES and he finally dies.

 

I on the other hand have armor and helmet and get killed instantly by literally anyone I come across. I've never been able to kill any real players so far because they too are bullet sponges as well. in my last game I came against a guy who shot me while I was peeking over the corner instantly so I sprayed on him like 5 bullets and he walks off, he too had a pistol.

 

anyway most of you are probably going to say "git gud" or something like that but I think this is abnormal as people can one tap me and I can do nothing against them, seems like aiming and shooting doesn't work in this game just like in cs:go lol. any ideas how I can improve or is it really a lost cause cuz I'm almost done with this game now.

 

ps. there are sometimes pmc's who lost all their items so they be like yolo and rush around with their axe or knife like sonic. I tried this too and after hitting a scav with my axe 7-10 times and ending up dead by him I lost it. that pmc's who carried knife literally killed me in one hit and just kept going. like... eh?

yo if u play on EU, add me, and i will help you out. twitchtvhami_tv add this, i will accept and tell me who u r when u add me, so i dont delete u. cos i assume its a miss click from flea market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E_D_E_K_Combat

Having a problem where people would freeze in one spot and still have the running animation playing or not if they weren't moving and then all of a sudden I would ducking die for no reason. No bullets, No gun sounds, No players. 0.12 Has fixed a lot of things and brought some really good optimization but duck you actually can kill cunts. Yeah It might take 7 shots to the face BUT TRY GETTING SHOT BY LITERALLY ducking NOTHING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO FIGHT BACK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoosterBooster_
3 hours ago, E_D_E_K_Combat said:

Having a problem where people would freeze in one spot and still have the running animation playing or not if they weren't moving and then all of a sudden I would ducking die for no reason. No bullets, No gun sounds, No players.

It would be your connection to the server is not good. Major desync makes it look like everyone is being wierd but in reality they are all moving normal and you are just standing still. A player/scav could run up on you in that time and all you see on your end is you dying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TUALMASOK

Time and experience. Try different maps. I found Shoreline the best to learn how to play on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E_D_E_K_Combat
On 11/21/2019 at 7:28 AM, RoosterBooster_ said:

It would be your connection to the server is not good. Major desync makes it look like everyone is being wierd but in reality they are all moving normal and you are just standing still. A player/scav could run up on you in that time and all you see on your end is you dying.

I am not staying still buddo. My squad mates would laugh at me as i spin around to find them but they are standing infront of me.
This is annoying as duck because you can load in with your best gear and not know that the bug has happened and then lose it all to some bullshit. I actually had a scav today with a ducking m700 the 40k gun and i loaded in. game said i had server disconnection. Loaded back in and i was ducking dead. Thing is i also had m61 so look how ducking rare and is and look how much nikita hates people for criticizing his game WHEN MAYBE WE WANT TO PLAY SOMETHING THAT IS ACTUALLY GOOD FOR ONCE. PLEASE STOP ADDING NEW CONTENT AND START FOCUSING ON IRONING OUT ALL OF THE BUGS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lacildar
On 11/16/2019 at 2:27 PM, TarkovCitizen24122 said:

but after the point I lose everything and can't even extract with loot. there's no way I can push forward. I paid a hell of a  lot money to this  game so I want to make the best out of it but I don't see the learning curve in this game. you just  need to stand still camp or move at the lowest pace to increase your chance of  survival but even that doesn't work. I want ask this. I  don't shoot scavs when I play as one but there are other players whom I can't differ if scav or pmc. do the rest of the scav turn against me if I shoot a player controlled  scav? because if I don't shoot the player playing as a scav they will shoot me no matter  what. another example is my last game yesterday. I stood up against like 8 scavs killing them successfully. I was aware of my surroundings I was inside a  hangar or something and a scav just shot me in the head and I was dead, I had no idea where it was and it seems like they just went to my location. How do I know there aren't any other pmc's around? and how do I know how many more scavs  there are around. this just seems impossible to succeed sometimes.

You speak of a learning curve, now ash a new player I would recomended you try offline raiding first, that way you can start learning to play with what you start out with, and allso locate the maps diffrent extration points. 

Next up you need to learn to slow down this game is basicly build on sound, try to work with a couple of night run in offline then day light. And remenber if a scav shouts he can see you ore hear you. And will like the rest of us start looking for you, even tell all he's friend where you might be.

Next Equipment yes if you die you lose it so insure it, but remenber you can kill another player ore scav for Equipmentvests, bags  and sometimes armor. But armor is a high value item, since it stops bullets. So most player bring armor, and grab other players equipmentvests and bags. Therefor  insure your armor allways, now guns on the other hand well is a diffrent storie find a gun you like shoting with, and you need to be able to buy it form the traders.

Get good at it in offline raids and then start using that only and insure it. Once you unlock a higher lvl with the trader upgrade your ammo, and check if the is a new gun you like better.

Now if you run out on cash, start using scav run like hell, remenber rails are your friend even on weapons, since you can equipt them with items you find and that way get more money if you make it out.

Edited by Lacildar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2