Sign in to follow this  
sleava

Removing "out of stock" listings?

sleava

I wanted to know if it is possible to remove offer slots that are listed in red and labeled as "out of stock". It's taking up one of my offer slots, and will not allow me to remove it with the "remove offer" tab like other listings.

mart1n1

hey devs, do not worry about this.

we can manage another bug.

mh003

Guys in the filter put the quantities box to 1 you have it set to 0

• Like 1

quadroman1

He's not talking about the offers you see when searching, he means orders *he* put up say out of stock, and they're not removable.  They take up one of your flea market slots until they expire.

TrenchfootJM
On 1/31/2020 at 7:43 PM, mh003 said:

Guys in the filter put the quantities box to 1 you have it set to 0

That'll hide it.  But this is happening in our "My Offers" section.  Basically if you are selling things, that red can happen to you and you will basically have to wait out the expiring time before you get those sale slots back.  Which is what I'm doing right now.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to use the Flea Market again...

bart89k

Bump.

I try to buy the M4A1 from Mechanic for a week (different time of the day, different servers) but i got this Out of stock thingie all the time.
Luckly for me, i completed the lat Gunsmith quest but still.. I need some cheap M4A1 for the quest.

I thing it's a bug or the bots who buy everything and resell on the Flea Market. I got idea, please keep the limit for ammo, guns etc. but do it per player not per server because there's no point in raising the traders Loyality Levels or to do quest to unlock ammo type because it's Out of Stock all the time so you have to buy it on the Flea Market anyways.

2020-02-03[17-45] (0).png

ModenaR3

This "out of stock" is super annoying, devs please fix it, or at least clean them from time to time, sometimes my slots are blocked for a week :(

p.s. @bart89k this post is about different problem, you shold probaly post yours in suggestions here https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/25-suggestions/

Techxxnine
vor 3 Stunden schrieb ModenaR3:

This "out of stock" is super annoying, devs please fix it, or at least clean them from time to time, sometimes my slots are blocked for a week :(

p.s. @bart89k this post is about different problem, you shold probaly post yours in suggestions here https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/25-suggestions/

No reaction from the DEVS when it comes to this specific bug, very annoying.