Dogofwar40

Fun idea, STOP SCAVS FROM BEING ABLE TO HEADSHOT YOU

Dogofwar40

There's nothing worse that the OMNISCIENT AI Scavs 1-shotting you when you have good gear on you, they can see through bushes, tall-grass and they just know everything, the new AI changes are broken and anti-fun and I'm not saying that lightly, it's literally the antithesis of fun and it doesn't belong in a game like this, yeah, let them be an obstacle and sometimes a deterrent but don't have them so OP, it will only harm the game, you're making a one way gate for yourselves devs, you won't get any new players with the state of the game and your already struggling player-base will leave, Killa/ raiders are way harder than they should be at the moment, I mean, the loot they have isn't THAT good to justify literal aimbot, you want a realistic game? How about having realistic AI and aren't scavs CIVILIANS, why does it seem like they gave spent a decade each in the KGB/ SAS/ SEALS/ Literally every other STF... Also, you want realism? I'll let you just google what animal has the best stamina, and what adrenaline is.

-More stamina

-fix OP-AI

and a little nit-pick here, if I wanted to hide something in a very specific place, I wouldn't need 20 seconds to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

RoosterBooster_

It's in a decent place right now... I mean yes there are the random "shot through the wall but you're too late" moments. However I currently enjoy the difficulty, fighting scavs SHOULD be as scary as fighting players. Raiders should be even more terrifying. Also Scav's USED to have a much lower aiming protocol which cause all the complaints about scavs killing your legs everytime they shot. It got fixed to make them aim more towards center of chest instead of crotch. The people asked, received, and now are complaining :P I feel once scavs cant see in the dark and see through bushes they will be basically perfect. A little more flanking/retreating refinement and we have ourselves a very consistant game wether you fighting 18pmcs or 18 scavs.

ps: I can't spell... sorry not sorry ❤️

BlueDropBear

Lol...

How quickly we forget leg meta!

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Cold 1

Keter

I wouldn't actually mind if Scav face-shots were registered as top of the head shots. I feel like that wouldn't be too much of a bad compromise for the sake of balance, and would make things feel much more fair with them having a harder time one-tapping you when you're properly equipped. That said, they're not really all that excessively tough right now. They've been far worse before. I don't think they should be anywhere near as dangerous as players; Only raiders should be that dangerous, but I do think they should offer a challenge and be something fun to play against. 

RoosterBooster_
12 minutes ago, Keter said:

I wouldn't actually mind if Scav face-shots were registered as top of the head shots

Would be a solid Idea.... May make them TOO easy though cause the odds of them missing would be very high!

20 minutes ago, BlueDropBear said:

How quickly we forget leg meta!

Right? now everyone complaining we getting shot too high! I called this when I first saw they were gonna change the aiming on the scavs. Like yeah lost legs SUCK but you know what also sucks? DYING

Edited by RoosterBooster_
spelling is hard guys...

LoginTaken

I just want them to stop spawning within 10 meters of me and shooting me before they even spawn......

nicking_989

I thought the scavs were really good lately. One saw me so I went prone. He emptied a handgun mag at me and missed every shot. If it was like a year ago I'd be killed first shot.

Gemacko

for me the scav aim is not the problem. Its the aggro range. Now it feels like every scav within 5km knows your exact location. Played on Reserv went to a tower to snipe scavs with mosin but every scav on the map opend up on me from every angle. Sure let the SKS scavs and so on have long range but why is a scav 600 meters away spray at  me with a toz. is the current scav programing just if player nearby=shoot ?

LoginTaken

Just lost another 300k set to bullshit scav headshotting on full ducking auto as it materialized into view.

Olakeen

Getting 2tap once again

onlego
35 minutes ago, Olakeen said:

Getting 2tap once again

This one was brutal

Hamm

the scavs are a joke right now. nothing realistic about them at all, it would be one thing if once you broke LOS they wouldnt know where you are, i killed 2 of the reserve bosses, broke LOS, flanked all the way around which took a couple mins, but as soon as i lean the corner he 1 taps me in .2 seconds, there is 0 way to counter them once you get seen the aimbot they have is ridiculous ontop of them being able to eat headshots....how about make it so they are like PMCs? i get 1 tapped from a scav, so why cant i 1 tap them?

Dogofwar40

Dude, thet scav wasn't unfair at all @Olakeen He obviously saw your eyes reflect from his flash-light like a cat at night-time and it made it too easy to shoot you ;D