Sign in to follow this  
Mimica

I Do not understand what is going on here.

Mimica

First off let me point out the obvious. I am very very frustrated with the current state of the game. I will try to be polite about this but bear with me. Please don't use the "it's a beta!" excuse games like this rarely leave beta its been a beta for a long time and will continue to be for a long time.. So with that said..

here is my list of questions.

1. Why are the scavs turned up so much? I like a challenge but this one shot across OLI with a shotgun to my eyeballs is getting a bit much.

2. I appreciate that Killa is more of a challenge but why this Running slide into a body check with an instant head shot.. there is no time for reactions.. (insta-kills are a bad game mechanic especially in one so dependent on not lagging or massive frame drops (1080TI 32 gig ram 1500 down 20 up Not impressive but i should not be stuttering nonstop) )

3. Why are the Military base extracts so poorly placed and with crappy requirements? Find a friendly Scav?  ("hahaha!") Bring para-cord in? Why, everyone camps you are not going to survive against players and 5 man Scav team. As well as  scav boss and aimbot scavs. Pmc's are the smallest threat on this map because they are all pistol running.. I kill lvl 30-40 pistol and hatchet runners all the time. I would post all their dogtags but its the net and people dont have the decency to be ashamed.

4. Why did you keep the Scavs and worse make them mandatory? Nothing sucks more than losing 400k worth of gear to a 4 man scav team who risk nothing.. the game is great but this focus on screwing over the players who actually try to bring stuff in is killing it. Scavs bring nothing to this game besides aggravation in my opinion. 

5. I have lost to other player and the end report says they tanked 490+ damage to armor but they only take 35 (to health) damage.. how do you get over 500 points of armor? It's possible i misunderstand how armor works but how do you have 500 and not even be wearing a fort?

6. What is the point of Jeger or Yager or however the trader's name is spelled.. It seems like you made Skier less useful and all of Jager's missions are pure drudgery.  Why does he exist what is the point?

7 Whats the plan for bitcoin? Once everyone gets their farms up and running the price is going to drop to nothing...

8. Why is the Hideout so freaking loud.. and what is the point sure you can make liquor and toilet paper.. very fancy.. just more stuff to grind with no purpose that matters.

9. Why is the only practical place to get Secured Flash drives in Interchange?  I know you can find computers on other maps but lets be blunt,  labs and interchange are the only solid places..(both of witch are pure cancer due to tweak making videos so now i have to kill level 40 pistol runners and of course they gamma everything.. so all risk no payout.. ducking amazing.. 

10. Scavy boi's  loadout  Rarely a backpack rarely any meds lots of Mosins with no effing sights or Fals and veper hunters.. really?  Who set the Parameters to what these guys have?  I love having only a fal with one spare mag a scav vest and nothing else.. Its great for sitting in dark corners (or extract thats super common now.) Killing some poor pmc who actually brought stuff in..

11.  Whats up with the sound? i often hear stuff behind me to turn and then get shot in the back because..maybe it's just me but the directional audio seems broke or janky..

12. Why have up to 20+ different kinds of ammo but only have 1-2 of each type kind of usable?  ( i am sure there is like one dude that swears ps and us-gs are good rounds but yeah no...)

I know this is the net so i will probably just end up being told "Tarkov is hard git good!"   And i have heard the rumors of getting people getting their accounts banned for complaining or saying negative things about how battle state runs their stuff.  I am hoping that is not true but at this point I thought i would ask about all these obvious problems would be worth the risk..The game has not be fun for a while now.. And if i am going to lose it, now would be the best time.

• Like 1

Xarc
15 minutes ago, Mimica said:

And i have heard the rumors of getting people getting their accounts banned for complaining or saying negative things about how battle state runs their stuff.

Just rumors ... it is not true.

Xarc
31 minutes ago, Mimica said:

I would post all their dogtags but its the net and people dont have the decency to be ashamed.

This kind of bullies should not happen. That's why I posted this.

• Sad 1

Leitbild

I Completly Agree with you on every Point. 100%

Milbase is basicly a Scav only map, wich is completly understandable since all the PMC extracts are bad while the scavs have a couple of really easy ones. I do like that map, its great but the Extracts on it need a rework. Or just increase the Drop Chance for the Paracords and Red Rebel Icepick. That Icepick is listed on the Market for 4-6 Mio rubels just because you never find it.

Also agree on the Hideout. Honestly. The Hideout was my personal most anticipated Feature for this game. I love stuff like this, I can even endure all the Grind and Farming needed to Upgrade it, but whats the Point of it? The Offraid healing is a nice Idea in basic, but only annoys the People who try to really play. A Hatchling/Pistol guy doesnt care if he goes into a Raid with 30% health, he expects to die most of the  time. And most of the Stuff you can craft is useless. Like who needs to craft 9x18mm Ammo since you find it quite often and noone even really Plays those guns. Even IF they got played, they get the 1 good ammo you can buy and not the other 29 variants. Guess its a good thing they just added the Magcase yesterday to the crafting list, so there is atleast 1 usefull item to be crafted.

Weird thing with the super Loud ambiente Noise in the Hideout is, when I talk to my Guys about it its like

"Jesus, why is the the Hideout so deafening loud?! My ears are Ringing!"

"what are you Talking about? Its  normal to me."

So it seems to me, that not everyone has this Problem, guess we´ll have to wait untill majority of Streamers get this Issue so it will be Fixed. Or Comes up on Reddit.

Also, dont forget that the game gets more stuttery and the Hitreg gets worse with every Hotfix. It has been said a thousand times before, and will kept being Said. When the patch hit, it was fine. Game ran great, no stutters, hitreg was on Point. Now after the 10th Hotfix, it feels very bad again. Lighting a Dude up and getting 0 hits in the endscreen while you see the little red blood clouds come out him is happening way more often again.

• Like 1