Sign in to follow this  
ARGxCRAVE

Rag Man Tier 1

ARGxCRAVE

So when it comes down to the regular traders, their new tiers are fine and they fit the build quite well. However Ragman doesn't even sell Scav Vests at level 1. I want to run a weapon that has a larger mag than a 1 slot magazine but I cannot because I can't get any vests bigger than that unless I go to the Flea Market. I don't want to try and buy an overpriced Scav Vest from the Flea Market, what was the purpose of removing this item? I can't even bring a Salewa or CAR med kit with me into raid right now. I have to either bring an expensive IFAK or a near worthless AI2. Can we please see Ragman have the Scav vest? It's inexpensive and it serves a purpose.

Schaefer

You could use the micro rig ?! I think it is about 10000 roubles?!

Sleepyyy

Scav vest was not removed from regular traders, it is instead now sold by Jaeger at level 1. Either you wait to unlock Jaeger, which if im not mistaken is when you do the first quest for mechanic or you buy the micro rig ragman sells. In the end the scav vest is 4k and the micro rig 10k, not a big difference. :begreat:

ARGxCRAVE
45 minutes ago, Sleepyyy said:

Scav vest was not removed from regular traders, it is instead now sold by Jaeger at level 1. Either you wait to unlock Jaeger, which if im not mistaken is when you do the first quest for mechanic or you buy the micro rig ragman sells. In the end the scav vest is 4k and the micro rig 10k, not a big difference. :begreat:

You are required to be level 10 before getting Jaeger unlocked. Also I never stated it was removed from the regular traders, I simply said that it was taken away from Ragman at level 1. He's the clothing trader, he should have the basics for beginning players. I shouldn't be spending an additional 6K on Ragman to buy the Micro Rig which isn't all that much better than the Scav Vest. This change doesn't really make sense and it adds a much more grindy feel to things. Not necessary in an already ridiculously grindy game.