Sign in to follow this  
loozek

Cheaters !!

loozek

Your battle eye seems to be broken .

a Big wave of paid cheats arrived to tarkov and normal players lose hard earned gear to them. (loads of time waste)

Labs are occupied by aimboters which insta kill you with hs and die to bots ... seems aimbot not work on bots ... lol.

yeah You need to do smthng with this poo for example i just died today 3 times to same poo cheater anubizzCZ insta HS me from other side of the map (guy run with killa so no chance to spot eazzy players and for sure no chance to hear them) ...... (please haters dont say skill etc. i have 1k hours in tarkov and i can see if someone is skilled or just no life cheater who gram your stuff sell it for rubles and then sell rubles for reall money )  battleeye not working at all ... i did my reserch i have some screenshots how new hax work via discord overlay ... so yeah im sick of die for no life shiet cancer players with esp and aimbots and whoelse knows what other kind of poo hax ...

Edited by loozek
  • Sad 1

alexkane

battleeye not working at all ... i did my reserch i have some screenshots how new hax work via discord overlay ... 

share.

BrandonS101
On 11/16/2019 at 8:20 PM, loozek said:

Your battle eye seems to be broken .

a Big wave of paid cheats arrived to tarkov and normal players lose hard earned gear to them. (loads of time waste)

Labs are occupied by aimboters which insta kill you with hs and die to bots ... seems aimbot not work on bots ... lol.

yeah You need to do smthng with this poo for example i just died today 3 times to same poo cheater anubizzCZ insta HS me from other side of the map (guy run with killa so no chance to spot eazzy players and for sure no chance to hear them) ...... (please haters dont say skill etc. i have 1k hours in tarkov and i can see if someone is skilled or just no life cheater who gram your stuff sell it for rubles and then sell rubles for reall money )  battleeye not working at all ... i did my reserch i have some screenshots how new hax work via discord overlay ... so yeah im sick of die for no life shiet cancer players with esp and aimbots and whoelse knows what other kind of poo hax ...

I have not run into a single hacker this patch, but to be fair it can be hard to tell with the AI.

loozek

for example just search in google tarkov cheats and look at first forum sight ,.... you can find there a lot of trade bots (nikita says tehy banned them) and loads of aimbot programs ... not hard to find what you searching for. i dont wonna paste links here for so lame things ..