Sign in to follow this  
Gemacko

Scav spawn almost 0???

Gemacko

Have they put a time delay or just decressed the scav spawn by alot. i find my self camping scav spawns so much now just to complete the stupid quests so i can start playing the game. So many games just start with run to scav place camp in a bush until 1 spawns kill him quicly and then 10 min of pvp with everyone else camping the scav spawns. why?????

LoginTaken
1 hour ago, Gemacko said:

Have they put a time delay or just decressed the scav spawn by alot. i find my self camping scav spawns so much now just to complete the stupid quests so i can start playing the game. So many games just start with run to scav place camp in a bush until 1 spawns kill him quicly and then 10 min of pvp with everyone else camping the scav spawns. why?????

To "fix" the issue with scavs spawning directly next to people.

Scav numbers are limited. If there are like 10 scavs at one spawn point, they won't spawn anywhere else unless killed. This is very noticeable at interchange.

Scavs will still spawn right next to you however.

ThatsKool

Scavs are attracted to people think about it as AI. If you ever shoot they go for those shots so lets say there is a huge gunfight somewhere. All of them will try to go for it. So if you play a large map you will probably see no scavs if there are constant gunfights because they go for those things. Also it depends how early/late you are into the raid.