Betodawg

Escape button stops working after leaving esc menu

Betodawg

So I just bought EfT about 2 hours ago.  I went into 1 game where I changed a few settings and then left the menu.  I realized after closing the menu, that when I pressed esc again, nothing happened.  I thought maybe something bugged out, but I continued the match/raid (whatever it's called) until I died, after which I restarted the game.  After loading the game up a second time, I entered another match where I was able to open up the menu, but again after opening and closing the menu just one time, the esc button stopped working.  Also, when I get back to the main menu, my in-game mouse can move around, but I can't click on anything.  I've searched for any bugs/issues similar to this and of course haven't found anything.  So I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else and if there's a solution or a known cause for this.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Betodawg

sYs

Had the same issue time to time. No idea what causes this.

If this happens to you again - close the game and report a bug trough the launcher , that way you will have error in nevest log entries ( auto attached to bug report ). 

Betodawg

Alright I'll be sure to do that. Thank you! :)

Goldendeed

Same thing here. Get this bug still!

Submitted report!

ItzaWolf

Same here just bought today, everytime I die I have to restart the game. Kinda lame...

Arkless

This is still a problem, as it is happening to me. I just installed and started playing today.

radwiimp

Just happened to me as well. Sent in a bug report. Sucks because I couldn't find any extract points... or the ones I did find wouldn't let leave.

DerSchaeler

Had the same problem. I opened my inventory and closed it while their is coming a player. And then i cant shot or reload or. RIPed -.-Had the same problem. I opened my inventory and closed it while their is coming a player. And then i cant shot or reload or. RIPed -.-

fodster

Is there a work around to stop having to restart the game?  No worries if not, its a bug so expected just can't work out how I am triggering it.

TY