Bug1372

New mode/PvE Content

Bug1372

I had a thought as I was raiding the other day about reserve and the train mechanic extract, That was about some PvE content that you can play with your friends or with randoms. It is based around the train and your hideout.

Let's go through a scenario with how this would work.

You que up as your pmc and you choose your starting location, let's say you start in customs, you inv friends if you want or que in with randoms or by yourself if you want. You arrive via train on the tracks next to big red. You have a set load out you must use with objectives you must complete within a set amount of time.

Just an interesting idea that could be really fun and diverse everytime you play. Playing tarkov normally is already unique raid to raid, this just adds another way for people to play together.

Let me know what you guys think!

unreadablemind

I agree with  you 100% im all for a pve mod with friends cause there are times i would just like to play with friends against raiders (for a challenge) and not have to worry about that 1 player who is geared to the teeth witha m4 that lazers you across the map.

ChickenDuck

It would be nice to use to practice combat or strats the only issue is that they would have to make it so you don't keep anything or get xp and honesty I would like this but if they were to ever add this it would be after the game fully comes out since they have issues in the base games lag players randomly disconnecting