KingTwisted420

Late Spawns

KingTwisted420

I understand spawning in late is a way to fill the game up a bit more, but I would rather wait for more players, than be yeeted into a game 1-2 minutes late.

Not quite sure if the devs understand, but a whole 1-2 minutes of running can get you extremely far, and 99% of the time I get yeeted in late, someone has already looted the places I like to loot. I hate coming to the forums to rant, but when you get smacked into a game 1-2 minutes late, 3 games in a row, it becomes quite annoying.

Edited by KingTwisted420
Made the post less spicy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

daviocanyon

I kinda hate late spawns aswell, super annoying specially when that spot is very vulnerable

KingTwisted420

Forreal though, these late spawns be rediculous.

GhostZ69

Between the late spawns and the terminator scavs the game is almost unbearable.  I lasted 7 seconds on INTERCHANGE when I got spawned in late, turned to the right and got tapped out by a scav.  I have been asking for over a year for them to remove late spawns. 

Hamm

but....but...i thought they said they fixed this issue......lol

GhostZ69
13 hours ago, Hamm said:

but....but...i thought they said they fixed this issue......lol

They did.  Just like they fixed stutters.  Just like they fixed the ability to delete user messages.  Just like they fixed everything else. 

• Like 1

TUALMASOK

On some maps late spawning really sucks, but on others I like it, like Woods. Other players think they are alone, safe in the knowledge that no one spawned near them at the very start of the match. That's when you get them :)

Thisguy710

I just got spawned into a game on Woods with 29 minutes left as PMC. What the hell. Instantly started getting sniped complete utter bullshit.

RageFu

Late spawns are bad and are not related to you having a bad machine. Also, people spawn in the same spot you spawned. You can spawn at the sewer on labs, walk foward and not even leave the sewer and there is a possibility to people spawn behind you. The matchmaking is so long right now that I doubt there is any need to do this to fill a server. There's a problema and they need to fix this. Nobody wants to spend 200k for a card and arrive after all the loots is gone.

kadbid

Its real cute when i wait 20 minutes for a scav run hit up factory with 3 minutes left real nice reallllllllllllllllllllllllllll fun GLAD i waited 20 minutes to spawn into a map with 1 other person camping an exit reallllllllllllllllllllllll nice

BeatOrTrickss

Game is getting more and more broken, it's hilarious because a huuuge amount of new players paid for the game, and at the same time, after a few dozens of hours they all quit because the game is utter bullshit. 

How do you expect people to keep playing a game, where they face a bunch of nolife  nerds fully geared playing in squads of 3 or 4 like pussies. Of course people quit the game and complain, where is the fun in that lol

BushMasterAU

Legit spawned in as a Scav on Interchange with 1 min 28 seconds left of the raid, so ducking dumb. Last 4 scav raids have been spawning with <10 minutes of raid remaining.

mangopurple

spawn in late with decent gear for my level and insta charged by a duo.   

fun. 

died within 1 minute but raid time at end said 2:55, so i spawned in WAY LATE.    

i kinda want all my stuff back.  insurance won't work because it was a duo and i only killed one of them. 

pretty saLTY.