Sign in to follow this  
Zotach

Will we ever see....

Zotach

Would we ever see stationary mountable vehicles in Tarkov, something that will always be on a certain map like streets of Tarkov or Reserve, that would require launchers or other explosives to take out? i think it would be interesting for immersion especially when U.N troops are introduced and more varieties of scav bosses that would be roaming the map, after seeing a train move and the storm that comes with it, i always think of the days i played rust and got melted by the bradley that patrolled the launch site.

what would you lot be interested in seeing? military wise.

Hamm

Id like to see, optimization, no stutters, a battleeye update... you know, the important things but hey, i could always use a 4th pso scope

• Upvote 1

Pezzo1
9 hours ago, Zotach said:

Would we ever see stationary mountable vehicles in Tarkov, something that will always be on a certain map like streets of Tarkov or Reserve, that would require launchers or other explosives to take out? i think it would be interesting for immersion especially when U.N troops are introduced and more varieties of scav bosses that would be roaming the map, after seeing a train move and the storm that comes with it

As far as it's planned, the dev haven't announced such thing yet. However, you will be able to use the the vehicles scattered around the map such as BTR, BMP, ect ... Probably when you will be able to get your hands on explosive and/or rocket launchers. 

But as usual, wait and see. 

• Upvote 1