Sign in to follow this  
LoginTaken

Hacker Insurance.

LoginTaken

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't kills tracked in this ?

If so why not give players money for having been killed by hacker. (Triggers when the hacker is finnaly banned).

Like 300k per death to said hacker ?

Having a lot of issues today with being killed by less than legit players. (Rare and first really)

daviocanyon

Lmao....this is just amazing how you can come up with such ideas....

I'm speechless

• Thanks 1

Pezzo1
7 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't kills tracked in this ?

If so why not give players money for having been killed by hacker. (Triggers when the hacker is finally banned).

Like 300k per death to said hacker ?

Having a lot of issues today with being killed by less than legit players. (Rare and first really)

I will try to answer your question rationally here why not give players money for having been killed by hacker ?

For the same reason that we aren't compensated when a bug remove things from your stash or when you lose your gear in raid because the server died and you can't reconnect, because it's a game in beta and as it is, it's far from perfect and has a lot of breaches that can be used. 

We just got BattleEyes implemented working alongside the home made anti cheat from BSG. These things needs fine tuning to be operational and always kept up to date as the hacking teams constantly upgrades their cheats. It's a work in progress as much as the game development. BSG is aware of the cheating problem (hence paying a load for BE protection), they constantly ban people but considering the fact that Tarkov ain't a cheap game, you need to be sure before banning someone.

Also which server are you playing on ? Cause it's been a while since i last saw a cheater on EU,. You can also contribute if you have video proofs by posting here: 

Edited by Pezzo1