ThiccNugg

No Ingame Audio

ThiccNugg

I just bought the game today, installed it and loaded it up but once running I have no ingame audio/sound. All my drivers are up to date and I am able to get audio from other games. I've searched on the internet and I cannot seem to find a solution, can anyone please help?

Xarc

@ThiccNugg What is your audio chain ? Wireless headphones with their software, audio output just from the mainboard, some software to tweak your audio, just plain windows drivers for your audio, etc..

There are many things that could interfere in your audio chain.

I will not pretend that I'm a guru but if you provide more information about your hardware and software, someone (not especially me) might help you.

ThiccNugg

@Xarc Thanks for the reply, I have wired headphones connected to the motherboard, and I'm using Realtek High Definition Audio. I don't understand how my hardware and software could be the issue when I am able to get sound from other games and videos. 

ExeIworkz

Did you try to restart the game? I have this issue often, sometimes 3-4 times in a row... Dunno where this comes from.

swats73
5 hours ago, ThiccNugg said:

@Xarc Thanks for the reply, I have wired headphones connected to the motherboard, and I'm using Realtek High Definition Audio. I don't understand how my hardware and software could be the issue when I am able to get sound from other games and videos. 

This video although Goxlr related is a good tutorial for assigning sound for programs(Games) in windows.

Swats73

milltime77

i had this issue too, audio i all other games but EFT, i looked through the programs i installed recently, i uninstalled "Nahimic 2+audio driver" i think it was installed with a game i installed, fortnite or apex or discord (not a game i know). i now have audio for EFT. If you go to uninstall a program please make sure you know what you are doing, don't uninstall anything that will mess up you computer, if you are unsure want to and want not to uninstall, do some research first.

audio uninstalled20191122.PNG