No email for AUTH code being received

ReflexxxD

Hi, I've been trying to log into the launcher and the website for 2 days now, asking for email after email with the AUTH code in, i have not received it. I know my password and email to log in, but the AUTH code is not being sent to me through email, any help?

4 hours ago, ReflexxxD said:

Hi, I've been trying to log into the launcher and the website for 2 days now, asking for email after email with the AUTH code in, i have not received it. I know my password and email to log in, but the AUTH code is not being sent to me through email, any help?

Please try the link below as there is quite an extensive list of information about your issue. 

Swats73 

• 1 year later...

8 hours ago, K1xyY said:

I've been having the exact same issue. Emailed support 3 or 4 time. Looked on the Reddit page and messaged someone there but I've had no luck at all.
I did find a post somewhere and wonder if the account is frozen which might prevent an email being sent...
I don't know.

Desperate to play the game again as my friends have started again.