Sign in to follow this  
DeadManWade

How to exploit the flea market like everyone else

DeadManWade

Hello, 

sorry for the inflammatory thread title but im getting pretty frustrated with the Flea Market. As far as im aware there is not a resource that tells you where to look for specific kinds of loot(or if something with that info is even intended for players to have) so to upgrade my hideout I have to rely on this market. It appears that its next to impossible to get any of the items that are coming off the timer. Are people botting this or is there a latency trick? Do I need to change my server? I know its not another player thats sitting in the same spot I am doing exactly what im doing to try and get it as fast as me because I would actually get one or two of the items im trying to buy.  I really needed to vent my frustrations, but seriously what am I doing wrong.

Paescu96

Simple: lvl the Traders and sell their higher lvl Stuff to new and quest shy Players.

Ps. I hope BSG does something against that.

Zickzack00
vor 2 Stunden schrieb DeadManWade:

As far as im aware there is not a resource that tells you where to look for specific kinds of loot(or if something with that info is even intended for players to have) so to upgrade my hideout I have to rely on this market.

The tarkov wiki is  usually states where certain items can be found and is a great place to start.

For the market: there is no better way than spamming left click and pressing "Y" as fast as possible. Earlier there were plennty of bots in the market but that got mostly fixed. 

sYs

get 1 ping to main authorization and market server in S.Petersburg. 

They introduced some nice encryption so botting is VERY hard using the outside API and ingame client bots are getting raped by BE 75% of cases. 

Edited by sYs

LoginTaken

Pestiliy is right, the flea-market should be down the first few days or even week. Regardless of your level.

DeadManWade
2 hours ago, sYs said:

get 1 ping to main authorization and market server in S.Petersburg. 

They introduced some nice encryption so botting is VERY hard using the outside API and ingame client bots are getting raped by BE 75% of cases. 

I will take this at face value but it really feels like bots. Trying to get any Trade items as they go up feels impossible. 

35 minutes ago, LoginTaken said:

Pestiliy is right, the flea-market should be down the first few days or even week. Regardless of your level.

Im not sure what either of you are referring to. Im talking about how when I go to buy a trade item, when I click purchase and slam my Y key it never seems fast enough, regardless of the item.

Plasterninja
5 hours ago, DeadManWade said:

Im not sure what either of you are referring to. Im talking about how when I go to buy a trade item, when I click purchase and slam my Y key it never seems fast enough, regardless of the item.

You need to take into consideration that hundreds if not thousands of players are doing the exact same thing...and more often than not, only one of you will win.

I've done the spam left click spam Y thing on some good trades quite a few times, sometimes i win, sometimes I loose...

sYs
5 hours ago, DeadManWade said:

I will take this at face value but it really feels like bots. Trying to get any Trade items as they go up feels impossible. 

You are not the only one sitting on a one item. There's a lot of tarkov player. A LOT. Especially if you go for popular items that move fast ;)

Znajka29

The only thing that is very wrong with flea is what is prohibited in real world (not saying that it should change or what ever , but it's a bit of a problem in the game) , MONOPOLIZATION .... , cheeky players check what ever is on high demand or will be in the nearest future , and buy that poo from everyone/everywhere , then sell it for a lot higher price .

rav91

maybe play the game and you wil find out where you find the items you need. then you also wont have to sit there clicking on items 500 rubels cheaper than the next

Sa_PT

Most players simple don't have the time Pestily has to play the game. 

ExeIworkz
vor 10 Stunden schrieb Zickzack00:

For the market: there is no better way than spamming left click and pressing "Y" as fast as possible. Earlier there were plennty of bots in the market but that got mostly fixed. 

This. And i got most of My Items with this method. Like 4 flash drives about 200k (avg. Was 250k)

If you are fast and get this going you can easily make money by reselling. Never done that, but it's possible 

OkruT

easy fix - flea market only for items found in raid.

Hope we will see it soon :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

jgriff042

its a quite simple fix... if the item was purchased from a vendor they can put a tag on all of those items... and anything with that tag cannot be sold on the market... this game is all about making the rich richer and the newbies struggling because in order to compete with the higher ranked players the newbies have to spend all their money to make the guys who already have TONS of money richer... this game needs a matching system so that a lvl 50 cannot be in the same map as a lvl 20... like a 5-10 lvl buffer on matching... so you cannot be competing against someone who has no life and spends 10hrs a day playing this.... i have a  life, so i cannot spend every waking hour playing video games and would like to play against people with the same amount of time invested in the game and not someone who has 3x's the hrs in it

• Sad 1

BigRedMuvila

the easy fix is to remove money from the flea market and make it a barter only system. you have item A, and want to trade for item X that you need. this would make bit coin and most likely lab cards the main currency on the fea market after the cash is removed. this would also calm down the hatchet runners speed running for quick cash as they no longer would gain from it as much if at all. 

another thing would be to make all loot spawn on all maps so any map has a chance to spawn any item, rather than forcing players to play maps they just dont like or cant survive in.

missions/tasks need to be more open im sorry jeager you muppet but im not running round in woods with a mosin to shoot scavs and players until my nose bleeds you can stick it up you a**. dont force me to use guns i dont want to give us a chioce of a few at least.

• Like 1

Hippolytussk1

On 11/21/2019 at 10:47 AM, LoginTaken said:

Naaaah, the market should be Freeeeee man. Everyone should have access to it all the time and if people are wanting to exploit new players on quests its no biggy. Anyone pressing click to buy something at an exorbitant price is responsible for that. Sometimes I find stuff really cheap, sometimes I'm willing to pay more

• Upvote 1

FairlyAverage
On 11/26/2019 at 9:22 AM, jgriff042 said:

its a quite simple fix... if the item was purchased from a vendor they can put a tag on all of those items... and anything with that tag cannot be sold on the market... this game is all about making the rich richer and the newbies struggling because in order to compete with the higher ranked players the newbies have to spend all their money to make the guys who already have TONS of money richer... this game needs a matching system so that a lvl 50 cannot be in the same map as a lvl 20... like a 5-10 lvl buffer on matching... so you cannot be competing against someone who has no life and spends 10hrs a day playing this.... i have a  life, so i cannot spend every waking hour playing video games and would like to play against people with the same amount of time invested in the game and not someone who has 3x's the hrs in it

This would stop player introducing their new mates.   I would be nice not to be shredded by fat bois every map, but thats kinda mostly my skill deficit.