NotBailey

End Scav on Scav violence (Also PMC's)!

NotBailey

As the title says, I am an Advocate for ending Scav on Scav violence. I surely know there are others out there that would agree on me with this, but would it not be better to trust someone and forge a temporary team to work together for loot rather than kill them and eventually get killed later on down the road? 

As we saw in the original trailer for Tarkov, a BEAR and USEC had worked together against a common enemy, the scavs. I think us as players should also decide to put a bit of trust into each other and start to work together against a common enemy to therefore earn more loot and experience. I have done experiments like this in the past on games such as The Division; in the dark zone, I have been spared and also decided to spare others myself to work against people who aren't as like minded, or AI enemies to earn more loot and extract it.

My solution to this is simple. We as a playerbase could trust each other a little bit more, or a system is put in place for Scavs who shoot other Scavs on sight. Perhaps a tag that makes other scavs engage them first. I don't know, just an idea. Another reason we should work together, or something more encouraging are the new Scav and PMC extracts that reward the player for trusting someone they have never met before.

Let me know what you think below!

ltdan83

Just make it so killing scavs as a scav makes scavs more likely to preemptively kill you.  Also, tag a scav player that has killed a scav that raid so that doesn't count against you.  Then make a few repeatable scav tasks to earn back your reputation.  Stuff like turn in food, meds or water items.  

• Upvote 2

bananatoast

Better suggestion: remove player scavs completely. No balls playing PMC? Go to cod then pls

mafiahalo93

people can play how they want. and if they wish to kill everything in sight then they can if they want 

Cevune

I feel like this sort of thing will work out better when VOIP is added to the game. (if it is, I suppose, it's been so long without it that I actually can't remember if they plan to or not). Anyway, wiggle dancing is one thing, but I think you'll be able to win more people over when you can actually speak with them.

I for one like a bit of jolly cooperation. Killing everyone is fine, but it gets tiring.