NotBailey

Faction Change

NotBailey

Evening everyone,

I wanted to ask if their was a plan to allow a one time change of faction for players who are too far in. I am biased to this because I made the mistake of selecting USEC at the start of this wipe, under the impression that I would be able to reset my account right away after viewing the available clothing customisation. I was the one that were to view and screenshot all clothing options so my friends could decide who we would play.

Personally, I don't mind playing USEC but I would rather be BEAR. And I would have reset my account earlier on, but by the time we were allowed to reset our accounts after wipe, I was already too far in and did not want to lose over hundereds of hours of questing and grinding for aesthetic options.

Any response is appreciated, thank you.

swats73

At the current time only way for faction change is via an account reset. But during testing nothing is set in stone, so maybe something development team may consider in the future. 

Swats73 

• Like 1

NotBailey
40 minutes ago, swats73 said:

At the current time only way for faction change is via an account reset. But during testing nothing is set in stone, so maybe something development team may consider in the future. 

Swats73 

That's useful to know. I love the BEAR aesthetics and such. It'd be a shame to have to start anew! Thank you

• Thanks 1

walkr2

Id love the opportunity to defect from USEC to BEAR, would be nice if they added that in down the road.. *at a cost*