AndreySidorov

Hatchling fix (through pouch change)

AndreySidorov

Most of the hatred goes towards the hatchlings. The easiest solution would be just restrict players to put anything into the pouch during the raid, but that would make this already uneasy game way to hard for new and even mediocre player. So how about this solution:

You can't put anything into the pouch during first 10 minutes of the raid. Time can be tweaked. Hatchling in fact may still exist, but they can't just go and suicide. They will have to hide somewhere for 10 minutes and then they can go and die. It will greatly deacrease their efficiency. Also, now if you find a hatchling, you can kill him and grab the stuff he looted. 

I think this change is very easy to implement and will help the game a lot in some other areas as well. Another version of this change can be is that you can put something into pouch only after you picked it up, and then certain amount of time has passed.

Edited by AndreySidorov
Clarity

Paescu96

The easiest Solution is:

Put more Scavs on the map, let them Patrol with random Waypoints and Movement. Let other  Scavs Guard Highloot Location.

It makes it harder for Hatchlings to rush to Highloot spots, make the Raids more interesting for other Players, not like Shoreline where you see 3 scavs per Raid.

2. Option go away from static Lootspawns

• Upvote 1

mafiahalo93

it fine the way it is i enjoy hearing a hatchling spam cease fire and then walk up and pop them and take the dog take and move on simple as that if they add more scavs then they need to dumb them down because they are too aimbotty 

FREEZED

hatchlings are not any problem, they are one way to play this game, maybe not funniest one but still one way.

if you start to say how you should play game it is not a game anymore, it is something else.

in many games is community who has decided what is the official way to play game and they think that those who play differently should be banned... 

Fisherprice1337

The easiest Solution is:

Spawn Scavs Before the players not 2 minutes later!

Anubis81
Am 7.12.2019 um 03:02 schrieb Fisherprice1337:

The easiest Solution is:

Spawn Scavs Before the players not 2 minutes later!

If it would just be 2 minutes. At the moment I simply can't find ANY scavs unless I stay for half an hour. I'm trying to do the mission where you have to kill 25 scavs on customs, I killed 15 PMC so far and only 2 Scavs. I don't know but, I mean it's allmost christmas maybe all scavs drove home to mom and dad :) but there are WAY to few Scavs on the map.

And high loot area should have scavs from the very first second and should spawn them regulary.

If you would hyperthetically spawn as a lonly PMC on the map, talking about customs,  you could run from one end to the other, run through all "high-scav" areas(or those that once were "high-scav" areas) and not see a single scav and exit. That's BS!

Devineus

The real issue is, you have No-Life players who rush to level 40 have nothing to do but kill other players and they get BORED of hatchlings. The solution is to make guns cheaper, armor cheaper, everything cheaper. Make it so that poor F(#@k can buy a RSAS or big meta gun and bring in some crap with little money and be able to give you that PVP you want. Stop trying to make it harder, more HARDCORE, and super super cerial... you will just drive away your casual players in droves, and you will end up with some Dayz mod garbage game. those who keep crying about nerfing hatchlings need to see that their No-life play style is the problem not someone running in naked trying to get enough money just to buy a kit.

mafiahalo93
12 hours ago, Devineus said:

The real issue is, you have No-Life players who rush to level 40 have nothing to do but kill other players and they get BORED of hatchlings. The solution is to make guns cheaper, armor cheaper, everything cheaper. Make it so that poor F(#@k can buy a RSAS or big meta gun and bring in some crap with little money and be able to give you that PVP you want. Stop trying to make it harder, more HARDCORE, and super super cerial... you will just drive away your casual players in droves, and you will end up with some Dayz mod garbage game. those who keep crying about nerfing hatchlings need to see that their No-life play style is the problem not someone running in naked trying to get enough money just to buy a kit.

im a casual player and dont really care about having to complete every mission or upgrade every single thing in the hideout and dont need medium or top tier guns to win a fight hell majority of the time i like to play snowball style which means starting with something like a PM pistol and work ur way up to better gear while looting stuff to. hell i get by better using cheap ass guns then spending 200-500k on one gun setup majority. 

also based on your complaint you sound like someone who trash at this kind of game the prices of the guns armor meds ect are not too expensive your just bad at surviving and being stealthy. also those people complaining about hatching do have fact/proof behind it. but your too ignorant to go learn how the stats work 

FREEZED
13 hours ago, mafiahalo93 said:

im a casual player and dont really care about having to complete every mission or upgrade every single thing in the hideout and dont need medium or top tier guns to win a fight hell majority of the time i like to play snowball style which means starting with something like a PM pistol and work ur way up to better gear while looting stuff to. hell i get by better using cheap ass guns then spending 200-500k on one gun setup majority. 

also based on your complaint you sound like someone who trash at this kind of game the prices of the guns armor meds ect are not too expensive your just bad at surviving and being stealthy. also those people complaining about hatching do have fact/proof behind it. but your too ignorant to go learn how the stats work 

i like to underdog too, it is more challenging.

example me and my friend went to customs, i had m9a pistol, friend has only grenades ( because he had quest kill players with grenades), on our way to dorms we killed couple scavs got some gear for friend and in the end we were fighting boss scav and his guards, friend got killed but i managed to get pretty good loot and survived, (i also stuck some gold chains to microwave and put marker on the marked room).

so it is not about getting in with gear it is about getting out with gear :D

Edited by FREEZED