Unable to Join Raid - Invalid URI

TristanArnold

TristanArnold

Hello!  All functions within Tarkov are working perfectly for me, I even had a successful scav raid ...  Now however, every time I try to join a raid, I receive an error stating ''Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.''   ...  I tried uninstalling, fresh wipe, reinstall .. I still receive this error however.    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks, Tristan.

Screenshot (824).png

Screenshot (825).png

Screenshot (826).png

Screenshot (827).png

Edited by TristanArnold
Misclicked
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Delete folders "files"  and "Icon Cache". Open game. Then you can play one match and the error will return. You need to close the game and delete these folders again. And again you can play one match.
I playing a month like that. In technical support  say nonsense, reinstall Windows, drivers, etc. ...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I managed to fix it by deleting the registry entry for the game, there is a bunch of settings and IDs in there. I had also re-installed the launcher and game before, but deleting the registry seems to have done the trick.

HKEY_USERS\*\Software\Battlestate Games\EscapeFromTarkov

• 6 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 2:44 PM, Nipheon said:

I managed to fix it by deleting the registry entry for the game, there is a bunch of settings and IDs in there. I had also re-installed the launcher and game before, but deleting the registry seems to have done the trick.

HKEY_USERS\*\Software\Battlestate Games\EscapeFromTarkov

Hi, how do I delete the registry entry?

• 2 weeks later...