Banned on Discord?

3lGr1ng0

What's up guys! 3lGr1ng0 here...  I was recently banned on Discord.  I didn't talk to anybody on there and used it for updates on the game and streams.  I messaged the EFTMODMAIL chat a few times in the last week and then i received a message from the BOT stating I was banned from EFT and banned from Discord which makes no sense.

I never received any warning first off and two, I am not banned on EFT so why am I banned on Discord? I never disrespected anybody or had issues with the support in discussing the problem.  My request to support was also closed. They advised to contact the Discord mods and it has been a week, yet no reply or not even a read receipt on the messaging in the Forums.

I'd like to know why I was I banned...

This is not fair and not cool. I wasn't given any warning or even a discussion about why i was viloating their policies etc.  I am baffled and disappointed becuase i like this game very much.

21 minutes ago, E_D_E_K_Combat said:

what the duck they have a discord?

Yes, there is an official EFT discord. Here's an invite link for you. https://discord.gg/escapefromtarkovofficial

On topic, regarding your issue I think the person more suited to handle your issue is the lead admin of the discord server @GTB79, so for now just wait for him to reply.

• 1 year later...
DaRealGrinch
Posted (edited)

I was banned for something that I call justice.  I'd like to discuss it I was banned from the tarkov server today, for something that happened 3 days ago. The player i killed had previously TK'd me and I was just killing him back. I had played the next few days with no issues or complaints from players and I can give names of players who will vouch for me that I am helpful in the discord server. mainly interchange. I do not team kill normally but this was a 1 time thing where the player had killed me the day before after I swiped 11SR and he TK me. in all fairness I believe he deserved to die.

Edited by DaRealGrinch
  • Sad 1
DaRealGrinch

I have contacted a admin/mod and got no response. am I doomed to play with my friends only?  i enjoyed the friends i made on the discord. i dont think i should be perm banned for seeking justice.