NotBailey

Expanding Loot Pools

NotBailey

I was browsing through the flea market when I saw smaller and lighter rigs being sold or not even used; despite them being new to the game. For example, you can buy a Triton M43-A Harness for 21k Roubles, but the new Haley Strategic D3CRX Chest Harness is 30k, but not sold by other players. This sparked an idea as to where maybe as a team, can revise and expand what we can find on Scavengers and other types of enemies whether it's Raiders or Boss enemies. There is an abundance of the same items we commonly come across on Scavs that never changes, albeit there is the odd chance you will find a player scavenger with a pre modded VEPR-206.

There are a multitude of uncommon weapons and gear that are worth more to players selling than using. I don't want to write an entire essay here, but I was thinking that BSG Team can add more presets or even random attachments or parts of scav weapons and adding new weapons that are only found on PMC's such as the M9A3 Beretta or MP5. This would easily be explained as the scavenger would have found it on a dead PMC theoretically. 

As well as this, the same idea can be put in place for new gear items such as the Haley D3CRX and helmets etc, i'm sure you get the point.

This would add a new flavour of variety to the game as we will see an assortment of items to choose to pick up, over the same repetitive, bog standard items we have been seeing for the past 1-2 years. 

I will appreciate any feedback given, or if there are any ways I could help please let me know!

p4nnus
On 11/22/2019 at 8:05 AM, NotBailey said:

I was browsing through the flea market when I saw smaller and lighter rigs being sold or not even used; despite them being new to the game. For example, you can buy a Triton M43-A Harness for 21k Roubles, but the new Haley Strategic D3CRX Chest Harness is 30k, but not sold by other players. This sparked an idea as to where maybe as a team, can revise and expand what we can find on Scavengers and other types of enemies whether it's Raiders or Boss enemies. There is an abundance of the same items we commonly come across on Scavs that never changes, albeit there is the odd chance you will find a player scavenger with a pre modded VEPR-206.

There are a multitude of uncommon weapons and gear that are worth more to players selling than using. I don't want to write an entire essay here, but I was thinking that BSG Team can add more presets or even random attachments or parts of scav weapons and adding new weapons that are only found on PMC's such as the M9A3 Beretta or MP5. This would easily be explained as the scavenger would have found it on a dead PMC theoretically. 

As well as this, the same idea can be put in place for new gear items such as the Haley D3CRX and helmets etc, i'm sure you get the point.

This would add a new flavour of variety to the game as we will see an assortment of items to choose to pick up, over the same repetitive, bog standard items we have been seeing for the past 1-2 years. 

I will appreciate any feedback given, or if there are any ways I could help please let me know!

Scavs have way too good weapons already and you can use them really often. EFT will change to a DM soon! Even bigger reason is the lore, it doesnt really make sense to find western police/military grade weaponry on some criminals in Russia.. poor and f'd up criminals!

• Like 1