Sign in to follow this  
Serafimov

Ability to turn off air filtration unit in hideout.

Serafimov

Hello. I noticed a problem with air filtration unit game mechanic in hideout. I cannot turn off the air filtration unit without turning off the electricity in the all hideout. Bitcoins farming and some crafting recipes require electricity which leads to wasting the 200 000 - 250 000 rub worth filter which I cannot extract from the unit. Therefore air filtration unit is a big waste of in-game currency right now. So is it possible to add a turn off switch to air filtration unit, so we (players) could use it to it's fullest potential?

walkr2

I agree, hopefully they add this quality of life improvement. They are super expensive, and if you can only play for a few hours... its pretty rough. 

GhostZ69

That and the water filters.  I had a water filter at about 30% when I collected my water.  I came back a few hours later the water filter was out.  No big deal.  I should throw in another one and it picks up where it left off.  Nope, it was at 0%.  Both filter things need to be looked at.

• Confused 1