DarkSoldier

Scav Extraction System

DarkSoldier

So my suggestion for my title is revolved around a scav run I had the other day. Was a very successful scav run, managed to get high end gear from multiple night op PMC's on reserve. When I extracted my internet went out for about 1-2 minutes, this occured while moving the gear from my scav to my stash, while this happened I got an error due to my internet going out for a short time, and unfortunately lost half of the gear, wasn't able to get back to the scav screen and missed out on the gear. Very upsetting but was on my internet and not the game. 

MY SUGGESTION is that instead of having a screen where you drag and drop the gear I would like to see a different mechanic such as the 'insurance' system, so when completing a scav run you are sent a message in your messages section like insurance where the gear can be pulled without the issue of possibly losing it. And the gear may auto delete after 3 hours if not collected. I feel the current system can have altercations. Scenarios where someone's game crashes or other altercations would make it more enjoyable. I have had 2 situations on scav runs where I have filled my gear up with items and when extracting I have only had the initial gear I had gone in with at the end screen. A suggestion I hope a lot would agree with. 

Cheers